What do you collect?

by scootergirl 71 Replies latest jw friends

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

Frogs, stoneware crocks and jugs, butterflies, paperweights, glass and other types of spheres, old rolling pins, boxes, beads, cool watches, cool writing pens, old stoneware cheese crocks and rocks.

XW

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

I used to collect owls, but I seem to be content with the few that I now have, though I still look, but nothing ever moves me to add another one these days. And I still collect British movies, sit coms, and mini-series - always looking for those.

• Celtic
    Celtic

Peace and quiet and happy reflections from gardens, also russian cameras.

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

Mulan, isn't ebay great? I love being able to 'browse' in my robe and slippers and hunt for things I don' thave. I completely understand about getting carried away though. There have been many times when I have had to slowly walk away! hehe

• eyegirl
    eyegirl

oh god, nathan is so damn cute i guess he does love auntie.

hmmm......i collect shot glasses and cool barware.

• bem
    bem

John Deere everything from pictures to lamps & on dishes.Anything with a humming bird on it or the shape of one of the tiny cuteys. And fabric I'm a quilt-a-holic helps me survive.

Arrow LOL I'm gonna save that phrase "dumbass removal systems"for future use, loved that one.

• SuperMommy
    SuperMommy

As a child I collected match books. I had some from the 20's and 30's...I had ones from toyko, holland,..all over the place. They were very interesting to look at. Then, I married a smoker...the colleciton dissappeared. Now, I collect hugs and kisses...they store easily.

• Sassy
    Sassy
    I collect shot glasses from every place I go

me too!!

I also have began a collection of plates...

that is one of the two plates I have picked up already off ebay... it is from a set of 8... can't wait until I can complete the set!!!

• Dan-O
    Dan-O

I have a fine collection of adipose tissue. I keep it with me at all times.

• Sassy
    Sassy

actually everytime I see this question my smart ass answer is friends.. I replied that to this very same question on a Pro JW board about a year ago.. I remember all the nice comments behind me about how of course I am so sweet.. I must have a lot of friends.. and I did.. but who would have known they were conditional friends.. on being a JW..

so.. I have also restarted my friendship collection.. anyone want to join?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit