San Jose, CA to Texas - via IH-10

by Jim_TX 73 Replies latest jw experiences

• Jim_TX_mobile
    Jim_TX_mobile

*Whew*

Finally!!! Okay - Okay... I know I am violating every rule in the book... using a 'second' login... I am MOBILE!!! and forgot my 'password'!!

Hey guys & gals!!! Guess where I am tonight??? NOT in California!! I was there this morning, though.

I am now in Tuscon, AZ. Tired!!! very tired!!!

Sorry that I was not able to meet with anyone. *sigh*

However, I am very glad that yall got together, and were able to swing a quick meeting.

Tomorrow... late - I should be back at home... and I have a couple of jw-related stories to relate. *wide grin*

I hope to 'see' yall soon.

Bye for now...

Travelin-Jim_TX

• simplesally
    simplesally

Sassy and I even met Chevy for a boob shot but since we were all 3 flashing you there was no one to take the picture, but I did good taking the other pics of them, right?

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

Well, I'm back home now... got back about midnight Friday night - after driving straight from Tuscon, AZ.

We filled up with gas in El Paso - and then made a beeline fer home!

Gosh - what an adventure! It's interesting to see what the neighboring states do with the highways and by-ways.

Texas is sure different! (In a good way.)

Didn't have much time to meet-and-greet... and am sorry for getting yall all ready for that - but I am glad that you got together for lunch anyway. That is really awesome!

Hmmm... I think I will save part of my 'experiences' for another topic... I am still chuckling to myself on that one.

So... I hope to see all of you in chat - and THANK YOU for trusting me enough to give me your phone numbers - and names - for a possible meeting. I really appreciate that.

(I think I may have blown away the feller I was travelling with... I would mumble something about... "I think I know someone in this town..." and head off to the phones.)

Regards,

Jim TX

• Sassy
    Sassy
    I know I am violating every rule in the book...

well Jim.. the biggest rule you broke was teasing us.... tempting and taunting us that you were coming here.........

and then not seeing ANY of us..

you might have Simon to deal with for a double account.. but waaaahhh..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit