San Jose, CA to Texas - via IH-10

by Jim_TX 73 Replies latest jw experiences

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Just got off the phone with Jim. He said I was the only one he could get in touch with. He's here okay, but he's leaving to go on his roap trip at 12-1pm tomorrow, so that means he won't be able to come to anything that might be planned for the evening. He'll also be away from the internet until he gets back by the weekend or so. ~~~~

• Markfromcali
    Markfromcali

I can make it earlier in the day too, but I don't suppose anyone is up for or can make that.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Mark I can make it earlier in the day,,on wednesday I'm pretty flexiable.

• Markfromcali
    Markfromcali

Well I didn't get a call, maybe Jim is one of those people who don't like to leave voicemails? Anyway Leolaia maybe you can pass this on.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

How early is early? You mean lunch or are you still thinking of dinner?

The best option for me location-wise is something not too far from El Camino or the Alameda, etc. I know there is a Chevy's along El Camino somewhere, and Hunan's Home is the best Chinese restaurant around imho and it is on El Camino in Mountain View. Those are some ideas. I can still do the other restaurant if ppl like it, it's just harder to get to w/o a car ride.

• Markfromcali
    Markfromcali

Well early enough to catch him before he leaves, so we're talkin brunch even..

• Markfromcali
    Markfromcali

Well early enough to catch him before he leaves, so we're talkin brunch even..

• Sassy
    Sassy

well if you guys get to see Jim............give him a kiss on the cheek from Sassy.. ok?

• Sirius Dogma
    Sirius Dogma

Early works for me, and so does mountain view. I will check back in the morning

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I'm in sunnyvale and work in santa clara,, so mountain view is even closer.

Leo... If you need a ride I or any of us can give you a lift. pm me if you need one.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit