San Jose, CA to Texas - via IH-10

by Jim_TX 73 Replies latest jw experiences

• Markfromcali
    Markfromcali

I'm relatively close to SJ, and go down to the south bay on Wednesday nights anyway. Maybe a few of us might get together if that works for your schedules.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I'm pretty close to SJ too, but I dont have a car.

• Markfromcali
    Markfromcali

Leolaia, I am actually coming from Marin going down to Cupertino. If you are on the way or close enough let me know.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

TX,

I'm in Sunnyvale about ten miles away and about 10 minutes from the airport.

I'll PM you.

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

Thanks yall... I'll try to buzz yall when I get there... if I get the chance. Not sure what is gonna happen.

I just think that it is better to try to plan ahead - and be able to make contact... rather than later say, "I shoulda planned ahead..."

...if that makes sense.

Regards,

Jim TX

• simplesally
    simplesally

Sassy doesn't have to wear her hat, ya know. I could hide it on her. Wanna come to Corona now?

• Sirius Dogma
    Sirius Dogma

hell.. I didn't know so many of us lived in the bay. We should all get together even if we don't get a chance to meet up with Jim.

• Markfromcali
    Markfromcali

There's an ex-JW support group in the south bay, Snoball is facilitating it. They have a Yahoo group, forget the name but you can do a search..

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

So if Jim comes after 5:15pm, should we think of a dinner meeting at a restaurant or something? Should we just think of a place and plan on meeting there?

(I'm not yet sure if I can go.)

• Markfromcali
    Markfromcali

Well for me Wednesday would be best, I have an early evening class.

By the way, there is also an ex-JW meetup in the south bay. Often the support group situation is fairly casual, but for the strictly social you all might sign up with that if you haven't already. Just go to www.meetup.com and search the topic.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit