San Jose, CA to Texas - via IH-10

by Jim_TX 73 Replies latest jw experiences

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Oh ok, so should we see whether Tuesday or Wednesday works best? I could do either but perhaps Wednesday is better too.

• Sassy
    Sassy

I think you guys need to see 'when' Jim is passing through.. It doesn't sound like he is going to have much time..

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Mark, Leo, and Sig,,

If we can't get something together for tuesday with JTX ,,,then wednesday is good,,, lets see what JTX says and then make plans for wednesday if we don't meet tuesday.

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

Hey again,

Not sure how much more I'll be able to get in the way of 'details'... I'm sorta 'winging it' (as Johnathan Winters used to say).

I will be taking my 'black book' with me with phone numbers in it (well, it's actually a white book with a kitty kat picture on it), and will try to make phone calls when I get there.

I have a feeling that it may be only to say 'Hello, I made it!' - but ya never know.

... and yeah... I will be looking reeeeeal close as I pass through the area looking for Chevy... wouldn't wanna miss a 'flash'. I am even packing 2 cameras... I want to have enuf film for that. *wide grin*

Regards,

Jim TX

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz
    I will be taking my 'black book' with me with phone numbers in it (well, it's actually a white book with a kitty kat picture on it),

This is one of the funniest things i've heard in a long time

• Sirius Dogma
    Sirius Dogma

Ok how about this. Jim has our numbers and calls us if he can meet up whenever he can. Otherwise. we all meet on Wednesday evening... say around 6:30 or so I will suggest a place called Aqui's in Willow Glen(San Jose). It is ameri-mex, nice, not-expensive and friendly. You can get the address here http://www.willow-glen.com/dining/aqui.shtml

What do you all think?

I will PM Frankie, Leolaia and Mark with my info.

• Markfromcali
    Markfromcali

It would be better for me if it was later Wed evening, as my class is at 6:15 - but if nothing else I can just join you guys a bit later. I don't expect everyone to work around my schedule, but just to put it out there I also can't make it tonight, I forget I signed up to volunteer.

• Purza
    Purza

Okay I am coming into this thread late. I am close enough to SJ for a gathering, but the evenings would be difficult -- weekend would be better. Anyone here from Northern CA -- north of the Golden Gate? If so, PM me. . . .if you wish.

Purza

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Jim, with no phone # to reach you, Sassy and I decided to go to several overpasses above the I-10 and wait for you. We waved at ever car that resembled your's and held up signs that said "Aposta-chicks love Jim"

I think we saw you. Were you the one that flipped us off? Then drove around, and flipped us off again?

Anyway, here's a picture to prove it

• Sassy
    Sassy

yeah.. sure hope you appreciated it Jim...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit