San Jose, CA to Texas - via IH-10

by Jim_TX 73 Replies latest jw experiences

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Yes, we took a picture at the restaurant. Whether it sees the light of day on this board depends on how fat I look in the pic.

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

LOL at Chevy and Sassy at the overpass.

• Sassy
    Sassy

well we put our "all" into it any way....

It was nice you all got to get together any way.. too bad Jim missed out..

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Just wanted to say I enjoyed our little lunch and Xjw fellowship. Too bad we missed Jim TX,,it really was a shame,,and I hope we do meet him some day.

Jim,

Thanks for starting the ball rolling yesterday. We all wish we could have met.

I think these people are thoughtful and fun to be around,,and I hope other xjw's get a chance to meet since we have so much in common.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

frankie....You all have such interesting personalities. And your story of how you left the bOrg is priceless!!! BTW, I hope you didn't leave your Jung book in Sirius' car. ;)

• Sirius Dogma
    Sirius Dogma

Frankie, Leolaia and Mark -

Hey that was fun. This was my first time meeting ex-jw's I didn't know either. I can't wait to do it again.

I was thinking maybe we can all have a BBQ in santa cruz on the beach maybe in the middle of may on the weekend and invite all the Bay area ex-jw's. What do you think?

Yeah, and frankie.. you really should post your stories about your leaving the borg, that was great.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Sassy,Chevy,

May be some day we will meet our southern cali xjws,,I'm sure it would be lots of laughs,,and encouraging.

Nina,

Thanks for the interest.

Alan,,

Looking forward to it you know me DW.

Sirius,

Sounds like a good idea,,I hope we meet again.

• AlanF
    AlanF

DW! I've been wondering where you were. How's things? Do you still have the same phone numbers?

PM me.

AlanF

• Markfromcali
    Markfromcali

Yeah that was fun - sorry for getting there so late!

Santa Cruz sounds nice, but far.. I guess if I can meet up with someone and carpool the rest of the way it would be cool though.

• Sassy
    Sassy

I would come up if it was later in the year.. May is going to be tight for me..

maybe if you guys do something again later???

Santa Cruz is actually one of my favorite places..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit