San Jose, CA to Texas - via IH-10

by Jim_TX 73 Replies latest jw experiences

• Nina
    Nina

(Following this thread with interest...)

Forget the picture, just hold up a Watchtower.

Nina

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Nina,,

Good idea!!!

Forget the picture. I be wearing a black shirt and jeans.

Well, there is a big shopping mall on El Camino (San Antonio Shopping Center) that is hard to miss. How about meet right in front of the entrance to Walmart?

So then I think everyone will be able to make it for 11am in front of walmart.

Look forward to seeing everyone.

• Markfromcali
    Markfromcali

I'm taking off now, it'll probably be a bit after 11 for me..

• Sirius Dogma
    Sirius Dogma

Ok I will there at 11, wearing a grey polo and khaki cargo pants

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I will be there around 11:15 or so in a blue top and jeans....

• AlanF
    AlanF

Geez, I didn't realize so many people are in the San Jose area!

I might be out that way on business around May 19-25. Perhaps I could meet some foks for lunch or dinner.

AlanF

• Sassy
    Sassy

I didn't realize there were that many in the area either.. I was just up there a month ago..

Don't forget if you see Jim.. so give him a kiss on the cheek for Sassy.. and Chevys too!

• Nina
    Nina

So how was lunch?

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Yes, that would be fun meeting you AlanF, we should get together when you're here.....well, unfortunately I couldn't get a hold of Jim but the rest of us all got together (me, Sirius, Markfromcali, frankiespeakin) and that was a lot of fun. My first time meeting any other ex-JWs, and it was great talking to each other and hearing some of your great stories and interests. :)

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

That's fabulous. Did anyone get any pics they'd like to share with the class?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit