Astrology, the Zodiac, etc............

by Sunnygal41 151 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

LT, yes, I have a wealth of interpersonal relationship energy.............and I feel that my life reflects very much what my chart shows...........I've been more involved in those interests than in the spiritual and solitary growth issues..............and right on cue, right during my midlife, I am now working on that side of myself! How about you?

Terri

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

LT, is it like this one??? Notice, this person's data is on the opposite side of the wheel from mine.

Free Chart 63%

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Reasonably similar, but the only points on the right side are in the sixth section (Taurian?).

I've always had poor relationships with Taurians (fiesty and fun, short term, but then it breaks down nastily).

• logansrun
    logansrun

I swear some people have a gene for believing in bullshit.

Whatever!

Bradley

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Bradley:
    I like ya dude, but just for once I'm gonna tell ya to p*ss off, k?

• logansrun
    logansrun

Little Toe you definitely have the gene!

But, hey -- whatever floats your boat!

Bradley

• rem
    rem

Logansrun,

I'm not sure if it's a gene or an insidious meme... whatever it is, it's baffling how it affects some people's rationality.

rem

• logansrun
    logansrun

I've had this fantastic idea sitting on the shelf for awhile called the "Human Memone Project" which would catalogue all the memes that have held sway in human history and show how they are related. Hey, it could be interesting!

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

All I know is my mood is affected by the number of diet pop cans in my fridge.

• Mulan
    Mulan

I have done some business in Asia, and those people take astrology very seriously. One of the first things they asked me was what my sign was. They said Star Sign, but I knew what they meant.

When I told them I was a Virgo, it meant something to them, and affected how they treated me, which was nicely, but according to a Virgo. The man in the office they assigned to work with me was also a Virgo. The General Manager was an Aries and he said we were very compatible, and he worked with me a lot too. A young man who became my gopher had the same birthday as my husband. I loved telling him what to do. Another American that was with me, didn't get much attention...............wrong sign.

Just because it isn't widely accepted on this board doesn't make it bullshit.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit