Astrology, the Zodiac, etc............

by Sunnygal41 151 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Puternut
    Puternut

Twinkle, twinkle, little star, I wish that everyone would keep gettting along thus far........

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

I've since actually read the other threads (I'd previously only read the titles).
    Phewwwwweeee!!!

Boy am I glad I was otherwise engaged, this evening!!!

PuterNut:
    "It's written in the starlight, and every line on you palm"

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

LT,

No kidding I know what you mean.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Do you those that believe, do you feel that the stars have a stronger effect on your personality than genetics or the environment in which you grew up?

Little Toe, it is intriguing that astrology predicted major life events for you. How could it possibly do that?

-Doc (of the "can't figure it out" class)

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    (please don't tell me it's Taurus )

LT, I'm a Taurus. At least I think I am. My birthday is April 25, that's Taurus right?

So does this mean we need to have a sword fight or something?

• logansrun
    logansrun

I think we need a group hug.

(((((((((((((All you whacko's))))))))))))

Bradley

Now, come on...that's a joke!

• Princess
    Princess

Hey Ross, I was just wondering, that's all. I like the tongue emoticon. I grew up with brothers and it just comes natural.

Is sun sign the same as zodiac? I'm thinking it's different and therefore I have no idea. I'm a Scorpio. Steve is a Taurus, his birthday is Friday. Lot's of Taurus' around this board, eh? Strong like bull.

• rem
    rem

Hey, I'm a scorpio too! ......not that that means anything. hehe :-p

rem

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Watson:

Doc (of the "can't figure it out" class)

Me neither, which is why I was interested in hearing a little more about it before it was hijacked.
    All I know is that certain things have been consistent.
    I had three major upheavals in my life, surrounding moves from one country to another.
    They came up as "spikes" on my chart.

Why?
    I haven't the faintest idea, but I'm interested in hearing all the possible explanations, and one of those might have been on this thread, before sunny had to remove herself from the dirt, and pick out the tread mark from the back of her head...

Chris:
    You're safe. I'm hetero

Rachel:
    Sun, star, zodiac sign - all the same thing.
    It's then qualified with a Moon sign, apparently (which I'd have thought would have had at least as big a gravitational effect on us, if that's got any bearing whatsoever on what's involved here).
    My moon sign is Scorpio - for that you need to know where and when you were born (to the nearest half an hour, preferably).

As for Steve being Taurian, and strong as a bull, should I take that as a hint to stop flirting?

• myauntfanny
    myauntfanny

I don't think it could have anything to do with gravitation at all, myself. I've been reading those books about quantum theory and the Zero Point Field (the ones the rationalists all hate) and if astrology has ANY basis in scientific fact at all I think it's more likely to be about electromagnetic fields. But then the Zero Point Field theorists I've been reading think gravity might be electromagnetic too, so maybe it's all the same thing. But I think frankie is right, everything is connected to everything else, and maybe that's only a spiritual and not a scientific thing. My feeling is that science does not have to dominate every last little corner of my being, it can just be used to make my appliances work.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit