Astrology, the Zodiac, etc............

by Sunnygal41 151 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• rem
    rem

Little Toe,

I think it would be interesting to present your reading to a large random sample of people. Also present to them their own personal reading done by a professional Astrologer. Ask them to guess which one is their own reading. I predict that 50% of the time your reading will be chosen. Controlled experiments have shown that this is exactly what happens time and time again.

If only psychics could be as accurate in their predictions. ;)

rem

• Sirona
    Sirona

Hi REM

Interesting information! I've ordered Carl Sagan's book, but a few weeks ago amazon mailed me to say it wasn't available. I'll get it via the local bookshop I think.

Thanks for the info.

Sirona

• Sunnygal41
  • Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Hello everyone..........just got back to my own thread after a brief 3 day hiatus..............well, I'm glad that everyone is enjoying themselves discussing the subject. I've had my own chart done professionally also, and it came out amazingly accurate! I would say about 95% of what the woman told me over the phone was true. I picked her off the internet and set up a time for her to call me, then was on the phone for an hour and a half as she broke the different parts of my chart down. Amazing stuff. For those who are interested in having a chart done go to www.astro.com and on the left hand side you'll see a list of services........click on the free charts heading, then arrow down to the bottom and find the Chart drawing Ascendant heading.......click on it and fill out the information it asks for. You'll need your date, time and place of birth. You can also get a short report done with some of the major aspects and planets being explained.....all for free! Have fun!

Terri

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Here is my information, for an example of what they tell you:

Short Report - Personal Portrait
    for Terri Crowe-Perry, born on 22 August 1957
    Text by Robert Pelletier
    Copyright © Astrodienst AG 2000

Introduction

Sun in Leo, Moon in Cancer * Ascendant in Pisces, Neptune in the Eighth House * Moon in the Fifth House * Sun in the Sixth House * Venus in the Seventh House * Saturn in the Ninth House

The Data Page

Introduction

This report is a short edition of the astrOtext Portrait. It is meant as a sample and advertisement for the full version of the astrOtext Portrait which can be ordered from Astrodienst as a bound report of about 20 - 30 pages. In the short edition, only a few, but nevertheless important aspects of your natal chart are considered.

As you read your short report, or any other astrological report, keep in mind that the energies interpreted here are your birth potentials. However, you may or may not choose to actualize these energies in the manner described. Your age, sex, socio-economic situation, education, environment, level of development, and many other factors contribute to the ways in which you express your natal energies. Remember, the planets do not compel you to do or be anything. They influence you, but you still have the free will to determine your own life.

Partner references which may occur in the text are set for a relationship with a man. Explanation

Sun in Leo, Moon in Cancer

You were born with the Sun in Leo and the Moon in Cancer. Inwardly you are a proud, commanding, powerful, self-assured, and strong-willed individual. You were born with all the potential to become a good leader and a creator, both in business and in private life. You can be relied upon and you are faithful and generous.

Pride is one of your psychological key words, and it may allow you to perform great feats in life. You are cheerful and fond of amusement and games. You have such tremendous vitality that you sometimes feel you could give some to others.

The position of the Sun in Leo occasionally makes you feel not appreciated, for the Leonian looks for her own sincere attitude in others. Your affection for others may appear patronizing, and you will unconsciously treat them as if they were your subjects. Externally you come under the rulership of the Moon in Cancer. The key words to your personality are emotionality and psychic instability. You react more to emotion than to reason. With people you like you will be extremely generous, sympathetic, and protective. In love you are very emotional, easily offended, and subject to both negative moods and to hope and enthusiasm.

Ascendant in Pisces, Neptune in the Eighth House

At the time of your birth the zodiacal sign of Pisces was ascending in the horizon. Its ruler Neptune is located in the eighth house.

Usually, because of the dual nature of this sign, your experiences seem always to oscillate between two extremes. Emotionally, you may become confounded and perplexed when your soul is torn between opposite attractions. Your temperament is, nevertheless, kindly and able to appreciate the most subtle emotional experiences.

You are inclined to introverted living - reserved and retiring. You would do well to gear your life to occupations where your creativeness can be expressed freely.

Your life will be replete with flux and change, and yet this will not be a source of annoyance as you are most adaptable to situations.

Essentially, you are expansive, guided by intuition and emotion, and falling very easily into elated or depressive moods.

You have a natural ability to perceive from unknown sources where the mind does not intervene. Such an ability, unfortunately, is usually misunderstood or has little application in life. If you do become involved in art, however, there are very good prospects for success as a painter, musician, writer, or poet.

Your sexual life will be highly varied and intense. When you fall in love, you feel as if the limitations of your personality are dissolving and you are receptive to everything that exists.

You need a strong hand to protect you and lead you into the practical world. Generally, you have inclinations and tendencies for the following: professions dealing with occult matter or mediumships, religion, seafaring, acting, psychometry, clairvoyance, painting, poetry, mysticism, and espionage.

You are prone to have very peculiar views about termination of biological existence. In a general sense this gives an inclination for occult activities and a keen interest in life cycles. Your dreams are strange, confusing, weird, and you are liable to have many nightmares. Materially, there are possibilities of large gains through a relationship.

Note: Neptune is technically near the end of house 7 and is therefore interpreted in house 8.

Moon in the Fifth House

The Moon was found in the fifth house at the time of your birth. This indicates that you will participate actively in business speculations with many changes occurring in this respect. You were born with a knack for dealing with people and with the ability to communicate with them, particularly in connection with business enterprises.

Your emotional nature is very much geared to your love of pleasure, and you possess a very curious aptitude which may bring you financial gains as well as pleasures in business.

In spite of the positive qualities you have, the fact of the matter is that in love you are very changeable, unstable, or too preoccupied with trivialities.

Your love feelings are very well developed and lead to strong drives for sensations and passionate tendencies which unfortunately are not directed to one object alone.

It is possible that throughout life you may be connected with small and numerous business investments with a fairly good return.

Sun in the Sixth House

The Sun was found in your sixth house at the time of birth. This position indicates that in all your activities you will be subjected to the impositions of the environment. The overall orientation of your existence is that of accomplishment through fulfillment of professional responsibilities. In matters of health, this astrological combination is not ideal, as the vital energies of the Sun here have less power, causing you to feel an occasional lack of physical strength. You are, however, inclined to be careful with your health. In your dealings with work associates and subordinates you will show dignified, strong, but open- handed attitudes.

You work with a well-developed sense of pride in everything you do.

Venus in the Seventh House

Venus was found in your seventh house at the time of birth. Regarding marriage and other intimate relationships this is one of the best influences existing. You have been promised a happy relationship with a very attractive, lovely, and pleasing person. You have the potential to derive both emotional and financial gain through this connection.

Your individuality is thrust toward the environment and this will lead to happiness as well as a psychological compensation for any disabilities. In your interaction with other human beings, there will be harmonious relationships.

You will achieve balance through sentimental affection, aesthetics, art, and relationships.

Saturn in the Ninth House

Saturn was found in the ninth house at the time of birth. This indicates that your concern over the impermanence of all things will urge you to restrict your personality traits and assume a position of caution and planning before pursuing any important matter.

In a practical sense, your attitude to all higher intellectual functions is that of a studious, serious, and meditative person. You must, however, be attentive to the possible presence of several challenging elements in your intellectual make-up such as depression, fear, and severity.

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

This is what the natal chart they do looks like:

This chart drawing is also available as a high resolution Acrobat-PDF file for professional print quality. alt
    Click here to view the PDF drawing.

Additional data tables in Acrobat-PDF format are available for this chart, for free. alt
    Click to get the additional tables

Free Chart 63%
  • Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

By the way...........I've shared this with some here on JWD, but, since this subject is under discussion, this is what I was formally disfellowshipped for. I started reading the short 'scopes in the newspaper at work, then became totally fascinated by the subject and did what I do with everything I find interesting, I went on the internet and began to research everything I could about the subject. I was still married at the time, and my husband, an elder, found out what I was doing and turned me in. I find it rather funny now, although, at the time I wasn't amused that he would do something like that. Anyways, I then went to the committee meeting and let them know they could save their breaths, I didn't want to be a member any longer anyways, and, voila, here I am a happy apostatoe enjoying life in all it's glorious manifestations!

Terri

• Octavia
    Octavia

Hey, I like how they put the chart in the report. That's cool. Where did you get that chart done?

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Intersting chart. Almost the opposite of mine. Most of my stuff is on the left in 1st, 11th and 12th.

• Sunnygal41

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit