Astrology, the Zodiac, etc............

by Sunnygal41 151 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Capricorn with Sagittarius and Aquarius acting on behalf of my other dual personalities

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

I am not a believer, but if someone wants to do a chart on me, by all means.. I'm a curious Taurus.

How is it supposed to work? Why does being born at different times during the year have an effect on your personality?

I had someone do a Tarot card reading on me and I wasn't impressed. Some things seemed to apply to me, others were dead wrong. It seemed to be up to the person doing the reading to give an interpretation of each card. In other words it seemed to be completely subjective.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Watson:
    Wb, I've missed seeing your posts. I hope all is well with you.

Tarot is highly subjective, and depends a lot on the experience of the reader.

Mark me up as another Sagittarian, here, with Scorpio rising, and plenty of Aquarius thrown in, for good measure.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Thanks LT

I've been busy lately and haven't been able to spam the board with my biting skepticism as much as usual.

• Mulan
    Mulan
    I've been busy lately and haven't been able to spam the board with my biting skepticism as much as usual.

I knew you'd be a skeptic on this thread.

• got my forty homey?
    got my forty homey?

I believe in Astrology because these powerful stars and planets which are countless must have a some kind of effect on us, and that being born under a certain astological pattern must effect our lives and personalities.

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Well, I've never been a believer, but having feared it for 30 years (you know why), I never paid much attention to it. Yet, like others here have said, it's oddly interesting how closely some of us seem to resemble the traits of our sign. So because of this thread, I looked at mine, and for heaven's sake - seems to be me for the most part! Hmmm.

The Ram
    March 21 to April 20

Traditional
    Aries Traits

Adventurous and energetic
    Pioneering and courageous
    Enthusiastic and confident
    Dynamic and quick-witted

On the dark side...
    Selfish and quick-tempered
    Impulsive and impatient
    Foolhardy and daredevil

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Pioneering and courageous

SeeItAll.......THAT reminds me of the "darker side"......LOL!

hugs,

Annie

• rem
    rem

I find that astrology is about as accurate as reading tea leaves or the entrails of slaughtered goats.

It's quite amazing!

rem

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Rem:I'm always amazed by what those tea-leaves and slaughtered goat's entrails bring up, too. And have you tried a liver, yet (que for a Monty Python sketch, methinks)?
    Quite amazing!!!

Watson:Good to see your skeptical ass!!!
    Now why couldn't you have left going to Dallas till one of the Fests either side of the one you attended??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit