Astrology, the Zodiac, etc............

by Sunnygal41 151 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

can anyone do a chart for me??

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Here Terri supplied this link for charts back acouple of pages ago:http://www.astro.com/

Edited to give right link

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Princess!!! NOOOO!!! Damn! I always miss the good stuff..........what was it about?????

FMZ is da man! I think he's a cool dude and very very intelligent! Wish he wasn't married!

Terri

• Princess
    Princess

rem started it and it wasn't that good. search under his posts and you'll find it.

• codeblue
    codeblue

Terri: Can you do a reading for me like you did for NOdenial???

Codeblue

• rem
    rem

It was very timely. :)

Unfortunately my thread was hijacked and locked, probably due to the offensive language used by the defenders of believers. Interestingly my requests not to discuss the validity of Astrology were not respected. Imagine that! :)

rem

PS: This forum software is so frustrating to edit with on a Powerbook!!!!

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

sure hon! Did I do a tarot reading for him? refresh my ancient memory!!!

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

REM, really???? Oh that is tooooo funny! Now, I will proceed to the thread and see what it's all about...............LOL!

Terri

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Hi Terri!

Sorry to hear about your mishap! I hope a few days rest will fix ya up just fine!

I'm a Cancer (I think I said that before???) and the descriptions on the page you scanned .....fit me to a tee!!! REALLY!

I have a bit of a problem with the idea that we "choose" our parents.......mine were alcoholics and very cold, aloof people, always looking down their noses at everyone and everyhing......one of the reasons that we never saw eye-to-eye when I became an adult (and probably why I sought out a group like JWs because I always felt the need to belong....)

As far as the "date" of birth being chosen, I'll say that is true. *I* was six weeks early, but my profile/ description, as I said...is right on target and the chart I had done in 1966 was eerily right all down the line.

I'm looking forward to learning more about all this!

hugs,

Annie

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    This forum software is so frustrating to edit with on a Powerbook!!!!

A Scorpio should never use a Mac!! Don't you know anything?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit