My last post will be on 4/22/04

by Brownboy 144 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Atilla
    Atilla
    We both wake up in the middle of the night and see them flashing on our clocks

Do your alarm clocks have green or red led displays and have you tried replacing the batteries?

• Corvin
    Corvin
    Are you saying that you are prophet? Is Jehovah now sending you dreams and numerology riddles to decipher so that you can deliver us from destruction? [Corvin]

Corvin,

When I find out, I might tell you............but I am chosen. For what purpose? I am not 100% sure. I have already given witness for Jehovah to the wild beast. They know that He is sovereign of the universe. How was this accomplished? Hmmmmm, you may never know................watch who you insult, everyone will reap what they sow. Always treat people according to how you wish to be treated................"The Golden Rule".

Brownboy

Oh no. Wednesday, it is too late. Brownboy has already gone 'round the bend.

Corvin

Edited to say: Brown, Jehovah does not need you to give a witness when he has the rocks to cry out. Jehovah says, " . . .ummm, Brown, please don't help".

• avishai
    avishai
    42 and 24 are two of the numbers that have not played out yet. 4/22/04 is 6 weeks from 3/11/2004, or 42 days. If you take time to calculate these numbers, they form the number 666. It might not mean a thing.......who knows. I will compile the information that I have about Israel, and what I feel is happening in the Middle East and give you a link Dan-O

You are practicing numerology AKA DIVINATION!!!!! This is condemned in the bible and by the JW's. Go look atcher live forever book again. Hypocrite.

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Hey Everyone...Brownboy thinks of us, as beneath him. I believe...he believes, like "Mr. Kim." he is an angel. He used the exact words about 'watchout who you mess with.' We know he's not, he's a liar. I don't THINK one of Jah's own angels would mislead us this way...

Brownboy ...are you STILL here...? Why did you LIE to everyone here that you were trying to teach self-righteousness ? I thought Satan was the Father of the lie ? Are you a great-grandson...or sumpin' ? How DARE I say this to "The One" of your stature ?

Well, in a previous post...you said, "This will be my last posting." I called you on it. You then posted again and never explained why it would be OK for YOU NOT TO BE A MAN OF YOUR WORD --TRUSTWORTHY ! Can you now explain your LIE to us and anyone listening on the World Wide Web ???

Also, this is where 'He' comes up with with the April, 22, 2004 nonsense. And Oh, scary day apparently your own much beloved wittle Wabbit has somehow played 'a part' in 'His' awful scary prophecy...

This is copied from the thread I talked about:

Re: Mark of the Wild Beast, Open Your Eyes !!!

Post 289 of 369
    since 08-Jan-04

50 y 4 m 21 d

Brown Boy:

Octavia,

I appreciate the gesture, but it is not my intent to meet people off of the internet, just to relay information.

This will be my last posting. I will provide further information on my web site at www.thelastgeneration.org This web site is in it's infancy, so please bear with me..............thank you.

Logan, you can drown in your thoughts...............that would never happen.

Then today: 3/30/04
    Nothing to post today.........
    This above post makes his 7th post on this thread since he said,"This will be my last posting. " At least it was as enlightening as all the other posts added together did.

IP: Q4z2gpEz6R5+ZPQn

----------------------------------------

BrownboyRe: Mark of the Wild Beast, Open Your Eyes !!!
    Post 42 of 78
    since 20-Jan-04

Rabbit, thank you for being post number 76. I believe mine will be 42 of 42. I hope you are having a great day.

The US has set a deadline of 17 March 2003 for Iraq to disarm itself or "face the consequences". The US seems to have a penchant for the number 17. The 1991 Gulf war also began on a 17 th but in January. The current threat also follows identical patterns, similar to the previous war. http://www.indiainfoline.com/nevi/miss.html

This is just one comment from various web sites. This site has to do with the stock market and has nothing to do with bible prophecy. Those that pay attention to bible prophecy notice how events commenced by the United States seems to occur with the number 17. It is strange how all attacks against the United States seem to be have the number 11. 1776 has the number 17 and 76. The wild beast has 10 horns and 7 heads and is given authority to act for 42 months. (10,7) 17, (7x6=42) 76........1776. In the book of Daniel 2300 nights and mornings are given for desolation and trampling (Daniel 8:13,14). If they are literal days than it is also equivalent to 76.6666 months. The numbers 42 and 24 have been peculiar lately. I am not sure what it means and I hate to think of what might occur. Right now I am just thinking out loud, and just have to wonder.......................

Is April 22, 2004 significant? 4/22/4

Brownboy

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Rabbit sez: I haven't bothered to count every time 'He' has posted again & again, even starting new threads, each one counts as a lie...just a simple small LIE, true. But, for "A Chosen One" to LIE ? EXPLAIN & LIE AGAIN BB !!
  • onacruse
    onacruse

Great Tribulations Starts December 20, 2002

2300 days from December 20 2002 brings you to April 8 2009. April
    8, 2009 is Nisan 14 - Memorial /Passover.

Daniel 8:13 "And I got to hear a certain holy one speaking and
    another holy one proceeded to say to the particlar one who was
    speaking 'How long will the vision be of the constant feature and
    of the transgression causing desolation, to make both the holy
    place and the army things to rample on?
    vs14 "So he said to me: 'Until two thousand three hundred evenings
    and mornings; and the holy place will certainly be brought into its
    right condition."
    vs17 "And he proceeded to say to me: "Understand, O son of man,
    that the vision is for the time of the end.

How many prophets can dance on the head of a pin?

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

Brownboy, you've clearly shown yourself to be a very fine example of a 21st Century Pharasee. The fact that your 'praying on street corners' and your self-proclaimed rightousness have everything to do with your ego and nothing to do with Jesus is made clear by your grandiose announcement of your departure. If I were Jesus I'd come back just to kick you up your self-rightous and hypocritical ass.

You must truely have a wharped perception of reality to think that your departure will be an event that is marked by any emotion; you're too much of a non-entity to even get people to feel relieved when you've gone.

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Come on BB...if you post even one more time -- you prove my point you are a liar...by your own words!

Come on BB...it's easy you've LIED so many times...don't disappoint us...we need you...one more time...we won't tell, purdy pwease ?

• Brownboy
    Brownboy

9 "Then people will deliver you up to tribulation and will kill you, and you will be objects of hatred by all the nations on account of my name (Matthew 24:9)

And when they have finished their witnessing, the wild beast that ascends out of the abyss will make war with them and conquer them and kill them (Revelations 11:7).

And those dwelling on the earth rejoice over them and enjoy themselves, and they will send gifts to one another, because these two prophets tormented those dwelling on the earth (Revelations 11:10)
    In Woodward's portrait, President Bush is single-minded, and possibly simple-minded, in his resolve. He seems to have relied more on divine guidance than the considered opinions of his top advisers. Bush told Woodward that as he approached the final decision to go to war, "I was praying for strength to do the Lord's will ... I'm surely not going to justify war based on God. Understand that. Nevertheless, in my case I pray that I be as good a messenger of His will as possible."
    How different is he from some leader on the other side who claims to be doing the "will of allah" or whoever? [Simon]

For God put into their hearts to carry out his thought, even to carry out one thought by giving their kingdom to the wild beast, until the words of God will have been accomplished. (Revelations 17:17:)

12 "And during that time Mi´cha·el will stand up, the great prince who is standing in behalf of the sons of your people. And there will certainly occur a time of distress such as has not been made to occur since there came to be a nation until that time. And during that time your people will escape, every one who is found written down in the book. 2 And there will be many of those asleep in the ground of dust who will wake up, these to indefinitely lasting life and those to reproaches to indefinitely lasting abhorrence. (Daniel 12:1,2)

And I saw the heaven opened, and, look! a white horse. And the one seated upon it is called Faithful and True, and he judges and carries on war in righteousness. 12 His eyes are a fiery flame, and upon his head are many diadems. He has a name written that no one knows but he himself, 13 and he is arrayed with an outer garment sprinkled with blood, and the name he is called is The Word of God. 14 Also, the armies that were in heaven were following him on white horses, and they were clothed in white, clean, fine linen. 15 And out of his mouth there protrudes a sharp long sword, that he may strike the nations with it, and he will shepherd them with a rod of iron. He treads too the winepress of the anger of the wrath of God the Almighty. 16 And upon his outer garment, even upon his thigh, he has a name written, King of kings and Lord of lords.(Revelations 19:11-16)
  • waiting
    waiting

man-o-man.................4/24/04 (oops - 4/22/04 even looks better!) is looking pretty darned good after 4 pages of drama.

Adios, Brownboy! The world's a semi-free place - enjoy it!

waiting

• got my forty homey?
    got my forty homey?

Happy days are here again...............................................

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit