My last post will be on 4/22/04

by Brownboy 144 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Princess
    Princess

Didn't y'all hear? Armageddon is coming...April 23

BB is selling all his stuff and telling the birdfood goodbye!

See ya!

Rachel

• cyber-sista
    cyber-sista
    Feel free to ridicule, humiliate, scorn, ravage, or whatever you all are used to..................as a disciple of Christ, I should expect it.

Well, I must have been one great disciple because this abuse is what happened to me, but it wasn't by people on the outside of the Organization, but from the people within the Organization. I put up with it for a while thinking it was somehow for greater good, but after a while I realized that it was nothing more than plain old abuse and I left and am now in the process of recovering from my time spent in the Org. I have nothing to say to you Brown Boy, but to wish you the best and much happiness in your life. I hope you find your way...

cybs

• gumby
    gumby
    Didn't y'all hear? Armageddon is coming...April 23

Does this mean I should cancel my Dallas fest plans and get my money back?

Gumageddon

Edited to add,

I have nothing to say to you Brown Boy, but to wish you the best and much happiness in your life.
    Being nice NEVER seems to work on these types. Regardless of the kindness shown by many.........they WANT to believe their persecuted.......and they never thank those that wish them well. Kinda sad really
  • Valis
    Valis

Gumbicile...he also doesn't even thank the very people that help in his persecution. I mean it isn't like if came here, and said "hey everyone...this is what I believe, what about you and what makes you happy?" He had to ask for help in his own persecution you know.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• gumby
    gumby

Valisterine,

This type will go to a Christian Forum and tell all there how cruel we all were to him. They are like dubs........they can talk smack till dawn on others.......just don't ridicule them.

(has he left yet?)

*peeks around the corner to look*

Gumpersecuter

• the mole
    the mole

i really doubt its your last time. to much now in your thoughts to really believe everything spewn from the stage. i think you want to see what reaction you would get. its ok. i had my doubts about leaving, in fact i never really left. i still attend but not for the sake of belief but for the sake of warning everyone of the coming events. i was once told by a c.o. that they would be able to see who is the weak and the strong because the weak who dont attend or fell away would be like the scriptures where the israelites new by way of how one spoke to weed out those from judea. so i promise you i will inform you and all those who read this, so what i write from our talks the elders will never know your from judea...the mole...

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Why are you putting off 'til "tomorrow" things that could be done today, Brownboy?

Mock Mock Mock Mock Mock Mock Mock Mock Mock Mock Mock Mock Mock Mock Mock Mock Mock Mock Mock Mock Mock Mock Mock Mock Mock Mock Mock Mock Mock Mock Mock Mock Mock Mock Mock Mock Mock Mock Mock Mock Mock Mock Mock Mock Mock Mock Mock Mock Mock Mock Mock Mock Mock Mock Mock Mock Mock Mock Mock Mock Mock Mock Mock Mock Mock Mock Mock Mock Mock Mock

I hope that makes you feel a little bit more the way you want to feel -- "persecuted" -- wouldn't want you to feel like you didn't get what you wanted.

• Sassy
    Sassy
    Brownboy, although I don't necessarily agree with your religious beliefs (I don't know what I believe these days), I do wish you well. I'm sorry if you have not always been treated well here.. but remember where we came from. We're so burnt out of religous oppression.
    The boy does not need coddling, my dear, he needs his ass tore up with a good old fashioned Bible belt. And please, with all due respect, don't apologize for moi. Brownboy's first posts were insulting and ingnorant to begin with.

I wasn't coddling. I have talked with BB in the chat room and although I might not agree with his beliefs he has never been insulting to me. I can respect his beliefs without wanting anything to do with them. If he was insulting at times in the chatroom when I wasn't there, I won't question that either. He just wasn't at the times when I was in there. I can only speak for myself and the level of conversation I have had with him, which has been more in the chat room than reading his posts.. I can see from some of his posts he struck some nerves and things were said in both directions..

I also wasn't apologizing for anyone here.. we all stand on our own ground.. he just needs to realize most of us don't want to hear his message. It is no doubt any different from when we were JWs and the doors were slammed in our faces.. well most of us dont' want to hear a message now..

• shera
    shera

Wow,like this is going to accomplish what?

Your bringing this all on yourself,does it make you feel like you have the truth? lol

Some people have to grow up.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan
    Feel free to ridicule, humiliate, scorn, ravage, or whatever you all are used to..................as a disciple of Christ, I should expect it.

If you're under 20, then I'm willing to forgive you for your self-righteous pity party that you're throwing for yourself here, recognizing that you may have a lot of growing up to do. If you are over 24 and said this, you need help man.

Damn typos!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit