My last post will be on 4/22/04

by Brownboy 144 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• shotgun
    shotgun

Hmmm...Brownboy I don't know of you other than what I've read on this post...what happens on the 22nd..are you cancelling your high speed connection or is that just a date you picked to move on?

• pc
    pc

Brownboy, Why Not Today!!! LOL

• Atilla
    Atilla

I wonder if you could apply this schedule ahead dating to other sins say like sex. For instance, you confess to the elders that you are having sex out of marriage and say you know it is bad and that you are going to stop, in a few days. No sense in going cold-turkey.

• NOdenial
    NOdenial

jeeezzz....

This is just obvious, everyone!

On the 22nd, Brownboy is going to 'kill' his handle (because he burned himself through his poor entry into this website. He doesn't have any friends here because of that!), and he is going to log back on under a different pseudo!

For the love of GOD!! You would think that our exposure to the WBTS would have taught us to see through thin veils of deception.

Watch for it everyone: There will be a new personality on the board soon (if he hasn't already posted under his new name.

Brownboy is being retired for a new name! But he AIN'T leavin!

NOdenial

• Brownboy
    Brownboy

hmmmmm, where do I begin?

Sorry, Brownboy. I won't ridicule you, because you haven't said anything worth ridicule yet. Of course, you call it ridicule and persecution, because of your beliefs of the WTBTS. Normal people call it debate. [Shamus]

There has never been a single debate from any member of this forum

de·bate ( P ) Pronunciation Key (d
    v. de·bat·ed, de·bat·ing, de·bates
    v. intr.

1. To consider something; deliberate.
    2. To engage in argument by discussing opposing points.
    3. To engage in a formal discussion or argument. See Synonyms at discuss.

You are all afraid of any possibilty that this world might be coming to an end soon, so you just deny, or try to put down anyone who might even suggest that it might be so. I have presented some things to ponder over, and the most you can do is call me stupid, or claim to be ten times smarter than me.........perhaps you might be able to run faster than me, or even jump higher than me too. Name calling is so childish and presents a forum of logic to no one.

Yes, you are stupid because you think that just because I am apostate from your cult that I cannot (or do not) read. You obviously don't even read or study your own literature, and certainly not the Bible. I am ten-times smarter than you will ever hope to be and pretty good at understanding and refuting what you have to read word for word out of the "Reasoning" book. [Corvin] ...... scumbag, cumofapreacherman, and brownnoseboy,[Cheese]
    Personally, I don't know you well enough to ridicule, scorn, or whatever you're expecting. However, this post almost sounds like a feeble attempt to get some attention. [Nosferatu]

I don't need attention. My sole purpose of being here is to sound a warning of the things to come.

Take care and please don't have negative thoughts about all of us. I may not understand your relgious thoughts, but I do respect you. [Sassy]

Thank you Sassy, I respect you also. I have no negative thoughts about anyone. I understand how people think, react, and understand how experiences can effect everyones perspective on life. I have always had a good heart but have also been a victim of everything this world has to offer. Through Jehovahs descipline, I have turned myself around, and have learned the hard way of how to put trust in God. Now that I know how, I thought it would be important to show others how it is possible to put your trust in God, and see Him work wonders through every aspect of your life. I have been strengthened for the time of the end and hopefully I can endure.

That said, brownboy, if you feel you need to leave, then go. But do not -- for one second -- confuse the fact that because no one here wants to follow YOU means that there are some here who don't or won't follow Christ. [growed up]

For clarification, I am not seeking followers, or someone to believe me. I am presenting a different opinion on the future events. People get blinded by various prejudices such as patriotism, past beliefs, etc. etc. More times then none, a different opinion is not accepted with open arms, which was obvious on this forum. The days ahead will play out according to prophecy. But it will not be so obvious to everyone, unless you know what to look for........Look to the Middle East for the answers, and the truth.

I'm betting that the world will come to an end on April 23, or something like that, and therefore none of us will be posting here anymore. I crossed paths with BB the other day & he alluded to some major event on the horizon for Israel, but he was elusive about what he thought it would be. [Dan-O]

I am not sure where April 23rd came from. I am anticipating something to occur in March of 2005. Perhaps the second coming of Christ. You can follow this on the Wild Beast thread http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/10/67918/1.ashx I am speculative of April 22, 2004 but I am not sure of what might happen if anything. Everything has been coming to past in my personal experiences through numbers. 42 and 24 are two of the numbers that have not played out yet. 4/22/04 is 6 weeks from 3/11/2004, or 42 days. If you take time to calculate these numbers, they form the number 666. It might not mean a thing.......who knows. I will compile the information that I have about Israel, and what I feel is happening in the Middle East and give you a link Dan-O.

The following is for you, stupid. The boy does not need coddling, my dear, he needs his ass tore up with a good old fashioned Bible belt. [Corvin]

Corvin is brave behind a computer screen..........................................

Hmmm...Brownboy I don't know of you other than what I've read on this post...what happens on the 22nd..are you cancelling your high speed connection or is that just a date you picked to move on? [Shotgun]

You can scroll up for this answer. I have said enough here and have gained no ground. No serious debate has erupted where intelligent people can bring their minds together and formulate a possible answer to a serious topic..............the end of the world.

Here is one challenge. Can anyone identify the "Holy Ones"........? This is a matter for debate. For some odd reason, the prophecies seem to be pointing to the terrorists as the holy ones..........does this make sense?

And I saw one of its heads as though slaughtered to death, but its death-stroke got healed, and all the earth followed the wild beast with admiration. 4 And they worshiped the dragon because it gave the authority to the wild beast, and they worshiped the wild beast with the words: "Who is like the wild beast, and who can do battle with it?" 5 And a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies was given it, and authority to act forty-two months was given it. 6 And it opened its mouth in blasphemies against God, to blaspheme his name and his residence, even those residing in heaven. 7 And there was granted it to wage war with the holy ones and conquer them, and authority was given it over every tribe and people and tongue and nation. 8 And all those who dwell on the earth will worship it; the name of not one of them stands written in the scroll of life of the Lamb who was slaughtered, from the founding of the world. (Revelations, Chapter 13)

Feel free to post your feelings in debate with scriptural reference as backing.... .....please do it with respect and consideration for the thoughts and feelings of others..............have a great day.

Brownboy

• nilfun
  • Dan-O
    Dan-O
    I am not sure where April 23rd came from.

It was a guess, on my part. It was the only reason I could see for April 22 being your last day to post here ... that some catastrophic event would occur to prevent any further posting the following day. Seems like you should be preaching up to the end, regardless of whether people actually listen to you.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Sorry nilfun, I got an error message.

• nilfun
    nilfun

Keep trying, Big Tex.

's all we can do, isn't it?

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    You've encountered error message C00D11BB while using Windows Media Player.

Damn! I am forbidden to see the subtle delights nilfun has to offer.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit