My last post will be on 4/22/04

by Brownboy 144 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• nilfun
  • Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    I don't need attention. My sole purpose of being here is to sound a warning of the things to come.

Okay, let's now re-read what I wrote, since you didn't seem to make sense of it the first time:

Personally, I don't know you well enough to ridicule, scorn, or whatever you're expecting. However, this post almost sounds like a feeble attempt to get some attention.

If your sole purpose of being here was to warn us of things to come, why the hell did you make a post announcing your departure? Haven't you fulfilled your duty here? Do you actually think that you've had such a huge impact on our lives, that you need a goodbye party?

• Brownboy
    Brownboy

It is simple Nosferatu,

Some people are not happy unless they have the last word. Now is the time to express yourself, as you have........

Brownboy

• Valis
    Valis
    I don't need attention. My sole purpose of being here is to sound a warning of the things to come.

and just like when the JWs come to the door..."No thanks, good bye and don't come back!"..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• ellderwho
    ellderwho

Brownboy,

I dont know you, but you sound like the kind of person I would enjoy studying with.

E

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    Some people are not happy unless they have the last word. Now is the time to express yourself, as you have........

I don't know about everyone else, but I didn't need to have a last word. This thread hasn't given me any personal satisfaction.

• natalienu
  • Flash
    Flash

Most people on this forum attempt to make some profound statement in hopes of gaining some recognition by their long time acquaintances. The truth is, most that are here to criticize the WTS have no room to talk.

Brownboy

I came from the same organization, and left just like everyone else for the most part.

I am not a part of the organization (WTS) which is based on falsehood, but I am a true witness of Jehovah in all respects.

Such meaningless words.........................no need for response. Don't expect anymore from me.............you all have a great day.

This is a bold statement, and I stand behind it 100%.

Brownboy

It is found in the bible book of Revelations................look it up.

SB

..........How dare you call me stupid. I walk with the righteous ones.....................Jehovah is my witness. I have insight, and I understand................it is written in my heart. That is all you need to know from this point on...............

Brownboy, A Chosen One

Feel free to ridicule, humiliate, scorn, ravage, or whatever you all are used to..................as a disciple of Christ, I should expect it.

Brownboy

I have said enough here and have gained no ground. No serious debate has erupted where intelligent people can bring their minds together and formulate a possible answer to a serious topic..............the end of the world.

Feel free to post your feelings in debate .....please do it with respect and consideration for the thoughts and feelings of others..............have a great day.

Brownboy

You apparently don't know how to read. I will only respond to those that provide an intelligent response...

This will be my last posting. (14-Mar-04 08:01) I will provide further information on my web site at ..............thank you.

To everyone,

I have never placed myself above anyone. I speak truth. I am who I represent myself to be on this forum.

Stevie

Your PROUD and SANCTIMONIOUS.

Come back when you have a balanced view of yourself!

• notperfectyet
    notperfectyet

Brownboy,

I never hardly ever post here anymore. But I feel for you. I got out of the organization a few years back. I still feel Gods love. If you do, great, leave. If you believe in him he is there. I hope you well on your journey. And the 22nd is what to you?

All I am asking is why a date?

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

nilfun...that was awesome....the ending was amazing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit