How Many Reveal Themselves Totally On This Board?

by minimus 75 Replies latest jw friends

• Sassy
    Sassy

I reveal myself a little more each day.... I tried very hard to keep myself hidden, but being that it is not my nature.. I just can't stay in the closet very well.. so to speak.. I started letting my real picture be shown not that long ago..

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

And by God Sassy I am glad you put a real picture of yourself on -- you are a real cutie

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Well I'm still a bit nervous about revealing myself totally ............

• Englishman
    Englishman

I don't give a monkey's who knows who I am.

I also recognise that for some people that's an impossiblity at present.

I would say though, that once someone has left the dubs, they do need to reveal more about themselves if they are to move on, unless they feel that secrecy is paramount for their own safety.

Englishman.

• Elsewhere
  • Sassy
    Sassy
    And by God Sassy I am glad you put a real picture of yourself on -- you are a real cutie

thanks Stilla..

• Insomniac
    Insomniac

I don't feel the need to reveal every danged thing about myself, but then I don't try to hide much, either. A few folks here know my name, but while I'm ok sharing that or my email with a handful of folks, I don't need to post it for the whole world. I guess it feels less important to me as time goes by. I am, however, re-learning how to bite my toungue and keep my stronger opinions to myself, just as I had to do when I was an uppity feminist sister. It's not easy, but I try, honest I do.

• Sassy
    Sassy

For me it wasn't that I needed to reveal myself.. it was that I am an open person. By trying to hide who I was, was like squashing my spirit...

which was why I finally came out .. no more hiding

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

I'm not posting my Social Security Number or Credit Card info...but I'm pretty much an open book.

• got my forty homey?
    got my forty homey?

While I have revealed much about myself including a few pictures of myself I do have a persona thats not really me in real life. But about 90% of what yall know about me is true. The other 10% is for record sales!

I do not reveal all about me because I fear I have family who lurk in here and who would be greatly disapointed for revealing many black family secrets.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit