How Many Reveal Themselves Totally On This Board?

by minimus 75 Replies latest jw friends

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Covers eyes and runs screaming PUT YOUR CLOTHES ON<----------------------------------------

• kat2u
    kat2u

I have the tendancy to be very open and honest.Too much so I have been told.

I dont really care who knows what about me as the JWS have already done their worst.

Ohhh and I vouch for Codeblue!!!

• codeblue
    codeblue

Thanks Kat...I vouch for you 2...

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

I revealed myself totally on this forum once. The picture strangly disappeared though

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Great picture, Sunnygal! The other pictures you posted of you are great too.

• itsallgoodnow
    itsallgoodnow

No, I'm careful with some details because I don't want people to know I'm out here. I've had to bite my tongue a few times when I wished I could add an experience that would have been too revealing.

• copsec
    copsec

XJW, nice pic!!!

No, I don't try to hide who I am. I have posted three pictures of myself on here and my name and just don't care. I am already disfellowshipped and even if I wasn't it wouldn't matter to me. I am SO HAPPY to be out!!!!!!!!!!!

• LoverOfTruth
    LoverOfTruth

I've nothing to hide.

Dianne Stone Purdy, Columbus Ohio - I want the JWs to know where I Stand.

• simplesally
    simplesally

OK...........since xjw posted a nake picture of himself, I don't need to.

I thought I would be the original first one to do this in the thread but he did it, so no need to compete. Oh well.

• Dan-O
    Dan-O

Yeah, but Sally ... there are former journalism students here who enjoy a balanced story ...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit