How Many Reveal Themselves Totally On This Board?

by minimus 75 Replies latest jw friends

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

Ive said more or less everything about me at one point or another, and a great deal in one particular post. I dont know why I did. It doesn't really matter, as I wasn't well known when I was a witness, or probably remembered by more then a handfull.

• fraidycat9
    fraidycat9

Not me. No reason to.

• Valis
    Valis

eh I have revealed myself totally to a couple people on this board...*LOL* just ask slippy!....

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Sassy
    Sassy

lol.. I didn't know we were talking about that kind of revealing?

then I have revealed myself to even less... a few select individuals.. who shall remain nameless..

• FMZ
    FMZ

Valis... you and Slippy have me concerned. Seriously.

FMZ

• Sassy
    Sassy

well you are going to TX FMZ.... .maybe they will reveal themselves to you???

• codeblue
    codeblue

I am one of those "faders" and can't reveal all about myself.

I am legitimate, I don't lie or makeup things and I am not a "mole"....a few posters like: Scully (knows nodenial, and his JW dad), Jst2laws and Joyzabel know me personally. They have taken up for me on previous posts when I was called a "troll"....(when I first started posting).

I enjoy the ones that can "reveal" themselves. I enjoy their life experiences...that is one of the things that made me feel so comfortable, knowing I am "not alone" with the new revelation that the "truth" isn't the truth.

Hmmm...now I know why certain ones will not answer my pm's...they are afraid they don't trust me. Well...I understand...but please don't fear me...I am "real".

Codeblue

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

OK what the hell.

When the fish aren't biting You might as well get a tan !

• Sassy
    Sassy

I trust you CB..

edited to add.. Damn xjw.. I didn't expect that when my post 'posted'... here I am at work too...

• Valis
    Valis

Dude put some freakin clothes on!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer...my eyes! my eyes!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit