How Many Reveal Themselves Totally On This Board?

by minimus 75 Replies latest jw friends

• prophecor
    prophecor

I find this to be a place where I can let my hair down. Take my shoes off, sit back and get comfortable. Being transparent in the walls of the Hall is not recommended. I tried to be me but I found it better to be someone else. Always happy, glad to be there, always ready to prove to everyone how spiritual I was. False humility, I can't put my finger on it, put whatever I was, I was a phony. A fake. I felt like a used car salesman going out in field service. Not because I didn't believe, but because I didn't believe it was ever in me, that I'd done all the right things for the wrong reasons.

At least here I feel I can be honest about my issues. I feel it almost theraputic. I don't have to be affraid here. "I ain't skeered". The hardest part of the suffering has been done, just being able to get here.

I believe it to be in my best interest to be as honest as is possible, without trying to overwhelm anyone else with my own troubled past. I do wish to share, to the degree that some of the issues we all face in and out of the truth, can be vented here, with the hope that a releasing from some of pain of the struggles of being in the truth might leave me unshackled.

• mouthy
    mouthy

XJW, nice pic!!! But frontal picture only please

• Undaunted Danny
    Undaunted Danny

Warning! The first thing cults destroy is your Identity. [Prov. 29:25]

I've watched the watchtower 'soul-rape' four generations of my family. The fiercest enemy is the man with nothing to lose.

It's a good thing I don't give two bleeps about the 2nd amendment. Why?? Because the 1st amendment is more powerful than the second amendment, any day.

"THE PEN (KEYSTROKE) IS MIGHTIER THAN THE SWORD" A 'good' Jehovah's Witness is to me, what a 'good Nazi' is to a Jewish holocaust survivor. The Watchtower 'purged ' 100,000 JWs sentenced to eternal damnation for failing the now defunct,1914 loyalty oath. Family wreckers of the world!!!

Hey!, I know where all the bodies are buried.

THIS IS MY FACE B***H

Daniel Mark Haszard

Bangor Maine USA "I Take a licking and keep on ticking,

Satan's stalking,I keep on walking.."Singer

I have no hard feelings for all you anonymous 'Mighty Moles' . The Enemy of my enemy is my friend.

• minimus
    minimus

Daniel did you know the Curtis family from Bangor/Brewer area?

• Special K
    Special K

I don't reveal myself totally on the open board, but have pm'ed ones that I am comfortable with and had some good conversations where I was more open.

I do always tell the truth.

for some reason when someone lies to me it cuts deeper than if they shot me.

Guess is comes from the shock of realizing my whole life was based on all lies from the WTS.

Those that lie on here .. like that guy through the summer from England .. really burned me that he could lie constantly to so many on here.

I just don't take lieing and scheming well.

sincerely

Special K

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Thanks, Seeit!

{{{Danny}}}} That's why we are all glad you are here with us, because we can truly feel your pain having felt it ourselves!

This is a great thread!

Terri

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit