Another Elder is toast

by jst2laws 64 Replies latest jw friends

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

Waiting wouldn't run out of her Midol so fast if you didn't quite stealing them Yadirf!!!! And then I have to hear her whining about you stealing them ohh brother!!!

Ven

• TR
    TR

Just2laws,

I appreciate your story, thanks.

You remind me of an elder I looked up to for his patience and wisdom. He helped me through a difficult decision I had to make and told me to disregard the other elder's bad advice. I often think about contacting him to see "where he's at."

TR

"Kults Suk"

• chester
    chester

jst2laws,

I just want to add my thanks to you for sharing your story with us and add my support.

I wish nothing but the best for you and your family.

Chester

• thinkers wife
    thinkers wife

Just 2,
    Thank you so much for sharing this!! As some others have expressed, it gives me hope for my family. Especially my father, whom I believe to be an honest and good man.
    Just out of curiosity, in your exodus, did the others on the body give you a hard time for your honesty? My father has gone through much trauma, for being honest and sticking to his principles. Even to the point of being removed twice over the years. I believe he is a MS again. Which at the time when he became one, I strongly advised against, even though I was still in at the time. They have publicly humiliated him and my family so many times. Makes me wonder how many times you have to be kicked when you are down, before you realize something is wrong with this picture.
    I wish you happiness and light on your journey. I am confident you will find it, because it sounds as if you are a good man!!
    Everyone else has already covered my other thoughts. The big one being that all the good one's are leaving. Which, IMO, will hopefully be the downfall of a cult. But maybe not in my lifetime!
    TW

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Good Luck and God Bless

ANy chance of getting your letter TO the Borg and their response scanned and posted?

Yeru

YERUSALYIM
    I like peanut butter, can you rollerskate?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit