Another Elder is toast

by jst2laws 64 Replies latest jw friends

• You Know
    You Know
    Believe only God who tells you in Psalms 146 :3 do “Do not put YOUR trust in nobles, Nor in the son of earthling man, to whom no salvation belongs.”

That's good advice. That's why only a fool would trust in the mouthings of apostates. / You Know

• Disengaged
    Disengaged

jst2laws;

It's amazing! I am not alone!!

IBBEROEAN "Just making sure!"

• esther
    esther

Jst2laws, thank you for telling us your story. The WTBTS is losing the people it can least afford to lose. I have heard of caring compassionate elders recently. It is only since I came to this board, however, that I discovered why the number of caring elders in the congregations has fallen so drastically.
    You said

As to your concern to not “let others bring you in a bad situation you are unable to control” this mess with the CO may not be over yet. I will try to be cautious.

I do hope that things turn out well for you.

My heart goes out to you. It must be so very hard to still have to be part of the organisation, knowing what you do and trying not to say too much.

I wish you well in your future, and good luck with trying to get your family out completely.

esther

• Dino
    Dino

Dear Had Enough, Thank you very much for your kindness.I will relate my experiences shortly. Appreciate you all!

• waiting
    waiting

congratulations jst2lws,

You will probably agree I have a long ways to go to freedom. Perhaps this is the beginning,... - jst2lws

Probably would agree - as we all have. Welcome to the sunshine, and the rain. But at least you get to see them.

Perhaps this is the beginning of being a free person.

Congratulations.

waiting

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Waiting

Have you already run outta Midol tablets again, Waiting?

Perhaps this is the beginning of being a free person.

I'm sure that's what Eve initially thought too! "Ahhh, Adam, just think, I'm free at last ... now I can do my own thing ... nobody to listen to except my own conscience! ... Come on Adam, let's get the hell outta this awful Garden!!! ... And besides, who needs God anyways! ... And who needs life for cryin' out loud!!! ... There's gotta be more important things in life than pursuing LIFE! ... I just wanna eat, drink, and be a merry fool ... don't you Adam?"

• teejay
    teejay

Good day, yadirf,

You said:
    I'm sure that's what Eve initially thought too! … "Ahhh, Adam, just think,
    I'm free at last ... I can do my own thing ... nobody to listen to except my
    own conscience! ... Come on Adam, let's get the hell outta this awful Garden!!!…

Ya know, that's quite a reasonable insinuation. You suggest(?) that Jst2laws
    has made a huge, pride laden mistake in following his own conscience. He
    would be much better off following the consciences of the old men in Brooklyn.
    NOT! Those ignoramuses have been wrong nearly every time they've opened
    their mouths since the time of Barber, Russell's mentor… maybe it is the course
    of wisdom to come up with an alternate plan. It's alright if they believe their
    own bullshit -- let the rest of us make up our own, considering it's us (and our
    children) who will pay the price.

Dream on, dreamer.

Peace,
    Todd~who believes that 'nothing comes to a dreamer but a dream

• JT
    JT

Yadrif

just wondering - i don't know if you have shared this or not , but could you share with us what your current view is on the role that the Society plays on the world scene today - be it mouthpc of god or merely another religion. i'm pretty much aware of the role they claim that they play- im just wondering do you accept thier claim or not

thanks

james

• JT
    JT

just2laws

i wish you well - if you get a chance email me- you mentioned that you had servered at Bethel- so did I

touchbase with you if you get a moment

[email protected]

james

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Yadirf,
    You have been so rude to Waiting.
    "Have you already run outta Midol tablets again, Waiting?

You know doubt have examined the the posts on this thread and have noticed the kind, supportive spirit in the comments. Has it not occured to you yet that you and your fellow organization defendants are the least Christ like in your responses?
    Jst2laws

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit