Hey im NEW

by kozmik 108 Replies latest jw experiences

• Sassy
    Sassy

And to think....just last week I started a thread "where are all the trolls"

Seems they always come out in force around the full moon in April all full of gobspit.

I was thinking that as I have watched this thread today..

it must be all your fault xjw..

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    YOU CANT ARGUE WITH THE BIBLE.

Very true. The bible is a thing, therefore it can't speak and defend itself. You also can't argue with Jehovah, because he doesn't respond. Hell, you can't even tell him how wonderful he is and get a response! It's much like me trying to argue with the easter bunny.

• Atilla
    Atilla

Welcome there Kozmik

i am constantly learning about the good that JWs bring to this world, many scientist, doctors, etc etc. They build with the money they are provided with

I'm a little confused by this line, do you mean JW's as scientists or doctors because they cetainly didn't become professionals after becoming JW's. Since college education or any better way of life is pretty much out, about the only thing a dub could invent would be a new kind of cleaning agent for toilets or something.

I also feel sorry for all those "worldly" girls you are defiling but hey they are probably going to die anyways. I just hope you can find a good clean virgin dub girl who won't care if you been with lots of sluty worldly girls. On second hand, you better not tell them, forgive and forget right.

Well, good luck.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Hello Kozmik,

So, you've looked at Mormons, Buddhists, atheists, Lutherans, Protestants, etc. and think they're all Bull CXXX. I have too, but I've also looked at Jehovah's Witnesses. I'm wondering what kind of glasses you've been using to look at Jehovah's Witnesses. They must be rose-colored!

Sorry to burst your bubble. But welcome anyway.

• amicus
    amicus

Koz,

If I learned nothing else from my stint with the WTBTS it was the ability to tell truth from fiction. I honestly believe I'm pretty good at it now.

If you wish to be taken seriously, please change your name,repost and provide an honest inquiry. You are obviously troubled and there are people here who can help you...if you really wish to heal yourself.

• Joker10
    Joker10

If you stick around Kosmik, you will realize that people here can be pretty liars themselves. Don't defend Jehovah's Witnesses. These people don't care about them. I do agree with you that JWs are better than most religions out there. You know how the Witnesses in the congregation say that many who leave the organization don't do well and end up having inmoral lives, sleeping with people, getting drunk, doing just bad, etc? Well you know what? They do. Keep on reading on this board, and the things you will read will confirm it.

• Dawn
    Dawn

Hi Koz - and welcome.

Boy - you really jumped in with both feet...interesting thread here. I hope you'll stick around and join some of the other threads and conversations.

I was DF'd a long time ago - am now born again but do not belong to any denomination. Religion is man-made - the bible clearly points directly to Christ and Christ alone. Nice to meet you - looking forward to future conversations!

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

here we go again.....

lol

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    You know how the Witnesses in the congregation say that many who leave the organization don't do well and end up having inmoral lives, sleeping with people, getting drunk, doing just bad, etc? Well you know what? They do. Keep on reading on this board, and the things you will read will confirm it.

Joker10, I really don't know who you're trying to defend (other than yourself). If you had read from the beginning, kozmik fully admits that he's a manwhore.

• Xena
    Xena
    You know how the Witnesses in the congregation say that many who leave the organization don't do well and end up having inmoral lives, sleeping with people, getting drunk, doing just bad, etc? Well you know what? They do.

HEY!....I'm doing quite well, thank you very much

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit