Hey im NEW

by kozmik 108 Replies latest jw experiences

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Welcome Kosmik!

On this site you will meet lots of people, some do, some do not beleive the Bible. but there is ample opportunity to put your faith to the test. Your are right . It must stand up to scrutiny. Check it out in some of the "Bible" threads and read what you can find over at the www.freeminds site. That may keep you busy

You have time on your side. Enjoy!

BTW. You might be careful about posting up personal details. Some have been identified and outed to the congo!

• kozmik
    kozmik

What ive read on here is pretty much a bunch of JW's raping and sexually molesting people, mom killing kids etc etc. I mean, cmon...you ALL know that is NOT what we teach at the meetings, or in the BIBLE. They cant help it if there are some crazy fn lunatics out there. The wolf in sheepskin will ALWAYS be there. Overall, i am very confident that JWs are Righteous.

• funkyderek
    funkyderek
    What ive read on here is pretty much a bunch of JW's raping and sexually molesting people, mom killing kids etc etc. I mean, cmon...you ALL know that is NOT what we teach at the meetings, or in the BIBLE. They cant help it if there are some crazy fn lunatics out there. The wolf in sheepskin will ALWAYS be there. Overall, i am very confident that JWs are Righteous.

Name one religion that could not use a similar excuse.

• kozmik
    kozmik

Excuse for what!? lol, what do you want them to say...''oh yes actually we train our elders in the art of penetrating young boys without making them scream''. Thats BS dude, whocares if the catholic church uses the same excuse, the catholic church actually ASSISTS the accused pastors to get the fuck outa dodge and relocate. That isnt what JW is about, you know it too.

• Valis
    Valis

kozmik...you won't get very far with posts like that. It sucks it has to be that way, but your organization has much to account for. Regardless of what you "teach" at the meetings, the news reports of lawsuits against your "clean" org tell another story altogether. Combine that with the very real hurt that people tell of on our board, you come off sounding like an apologist...Why don't you back up some of this "JWs are righteous" business with some facts? Maybe a report on JWs and thier contribution to the community around them? Or perhaps some expounding on the humanitarian/charitable work they do?.....I'll be waiting.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Gopher
    Gopher

It only slows down here a bit on weekends. During the week the ideas fly through here faster than JW's can churn out new doctrines!

What ive read on here is pretty much a bunch of JW's raping and sexually molesting people

This isn't mere hearsay. The two-eyewitness rule that says any accusation cannot hold up unless there are two eyewitnesses is the cause of child molestors walking about free in the organization. They're present at almost any circuit or district assembly, and not just in the USA. Think about it, what molestor will invite an eyewitness to his crime? They always do it alone. So any child or family that complains in the JW's (unless they're very popular in the hall) will be told to "shut up" or be labelled a slanderer, subject to disfellowshipping. Thus the term silentlambs. Read more about such happenings (thousands of them) in the JW organization at www.silentlambs.com.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    Anyway, when i say ''settling down'' i mean start seeing just ONE person at a time, no way am i gonna marry someone.

If your life is incredibly busy, then I highly recommend dating one person at a time. However, if you have lots of free time, date 2 or 3 at a time (4 is a bit much IMO). Manwhorism has lots of benefits. When it comes time for you to choose someone to actually settle down with, you'll be extremely picky, and will most likely end up with a good woman. Keep up the good work in this department!

.if someones faith isnt strong enough to withstand other people who have been ''tainted'' then they might as well get out!

Now that you've said this, I think you'll do just fine :)

BTW, you might want to read this on the United Nations official website:
    http://www.un.org/dpi/ngosection/watchtower.pdf

• funkyderek
    funkyderek
    whocares if the catholic church uses the same excuse, the catholic church actually ASSISTS the accused pastors to get the fuck outa dodge and relocate. That isnt what JW is about, you know it too.

A Catholic priest in America began speaking out against the abuse in the church by other priests. He was appointed head of a taskforce by the Vatican to investigate and help eradicate the problem. A JW elder in America did something similar. He was disfellowshipped while the abusers remain in good standing.

• kls
    kls

Okay let's see , you are a jw , you believe in what the org teaches, you are a man whore doing what you want even though it is not allowed by the watchtower, so youre plan is to do all you want and can now ,for when the time comes to settle down and be a good little jw. Are you sure you believe in org ? Just think you would not have to rush all that you are doing into such a little bit of time if you knew there is no deadline , no one is going to tell on you , you have the right to control youre own life knowing right from wrong without a org telling you their ideas of what right and wrong are. OOPS , i forgot you believe the jws and are going back someday to bad it could have been a great life.

• itsallgoodnow
    itsallgoodnow

Well, you are entitled to your own opinion. I don't get that same feeling. Sure, there's some excitement about the silent lambs site and stuff, but I don't think the majority of posts out here deal with these things. You'll find lots of interesting information out here about what is being "taught" from the WTS.

And I think we all know that just because a person does something wrong doesn't make a whole group wrong. Personally, at this point on my "journey" I'm keenly interested in subjects that deal with Watchtower teachings that are questionable or proven false. And there's a lot of posts out here that deal with this.

All kinds are welcome here and everything, but honestly, I've seen lots of people who seem just like you who just want to argue and have fun putting us down. It's not that I think you are a troll or anything, but I'm getting bored with defending this discussion board all the time to people who are more favorably inclined toward the Witnesses. You're entitled to your opinion and everything, and that's all good, but I don't see too many people out here being endlessly patient with your disparagement.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit