Hey im NEW

by kozmik 108 Replies latest jw experiences

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Koz,,,,,,,,,did I read that you said you are only 18?? If so,,,,,,,,,what you are doing is normal,,,,you are not a man whore, or anything eles the JW's want to lable you as. Set your own morals and be happy, forget the guilt. We all know right from wrong , sometimes we makes mistakes, but you are so young, it is ok to make those rites of passages, I can't even call them mistakes, much less sins. Live and let live, as long as you are not hurting anyone. You many think you are hurting your parents, or God, or the congregation but if you are not molesting children, or leading others astray in anyway,,,,,,you are not hurting anyone. If you feel you are hurting yourself,,,,,then that is another matter. We all have to experience things on our own time frame.

If you are 18 now..........just wait until you are in your 30's and realize all the baggage of guilt you have, when all along, if you throw it away now,,,,,you will be free alot sooner than many of us were.

I am free now, and only wish I would have had the chance to break free from the JW's , the guilt and the total misery of being in that cult.

Do yourself a favor,,,,,,,,,read all you can here, anywhere and truly test your faith. Planning on going out to taste the world and then return, will only leave you empty. We all owe it to ourselves to find out all we can about the religion or beliefs that we identify ourselves with.

Sincerely,,,,,,,,,,Dede

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

kozmik

Although i am not the ''ideal'' christain boy, i have strong faith in Jehova. I appreciate everything i learned from childhood.

Which is why you're not following that way of life?

I admit that even though my faith in God's word is strong,

... but not strong enough to follow the requirements you've been taught...

and i appreciate the Congregation...

... but not enough to attend regulary...

I sin like NONE OTHER. For this i do feel bad, really i do, let me tell you a little bit about myself... I play Water Polo, i do Swimming,

Not sins, but if you miss meetings because of them then that's bad. They won't let you do microphone duty.

I do Kickboxing and Jiu Jitsu.

Oooo... martial arts. That's bad, according to the JW's.

Anyway, i still get angry and i will do what i can to defend Jehovas Witnesses.

Despite the fact the only thing that makes you one is you saying that one day, when you can be bothered, when your zip doesn't keep dropping each time you see a girl, you'll try harder to be a JW?

First of all, i didnt look into my religion with rose colored glasses. Ive actually challenged alot of what ive been taught over the years and i just keep on getting shown that JW is pretty damn straight up.

Do you realise that a kid who grew up as a Moonie/Mormon/Scientologist, or any other more mainstream relgion would say EXACTLY the same thing. Of course they've backed their religion up! BUT SO DO ALL THE OTHERS!

This either means they are all true (not likely), or that people can be taught to sell something in a way that makes it seem like the best deal in town, whilst next door other people are doing the same thing.

i honestly cant find a better religion that sticks to the BIBLE. i beleive in the bible and i beleive in god.

What, you mean like a Muslim will believe in the Quaran and believe in Allah, or a Hindu will believe in the Bahgadgavita and Brahmin? It's obvious you believe what you've been bought up to believe, just like most people your age. But that doesn't mean what you believe is right, unless you can show this, as all the other kids who were taught different things ALSO believe they are right.

i mean yea i sleep around sometimes but not to what i think is whorish

Look, there's nothing wrong with sleeping around, in my opinion, if you're honest about it to those you do it with. But if you are 'genuine' about being a JW you know as well as I do that you should confess to the Elders and receive your council as you can't hide anything from god. To do otherwise means your worship (according to the JW's) is unacceptable and that you are hypocritical. Youn risk offending the holy spirit which means even if you did get into good standing in the cong, it wouldn;t mean anything as you'd be spiritiually dead.

What you are doing is defending a way of life you can't live. Now, is your failure to be a good JW the result of you being a sinner? Or a result of JW's having loads of moral requirements contrary to human nature (like many religions)?

I would argue that many of the less mainstream faiths set stringent moral rules. No one can really keep them, so everyone will feel guilty at some point. That means you can control them. That is why they are set-up that way. Nothing to do with 'god', or 'god's love' or 'the truth', everything to do with control.

You are at a point where you can either be free, or try to be a JW and fail after god knows how many miserable years, or succeed in living a shadow of the life you could live because you'll end up living the half-life that defines many witnesses existences.

By coming here you have a red pill blue pill moment, just like in the Matrix. You can either go back to life as it was an pretend nothing happened, or listen to what we have to say and change your life for the better.

• Special K
    Special K

Welcome to the forum Kozmik

Special k

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

This morning I'm stalking Special K

kozmik said:

Look there are criminals and pervs EVERYWHERE, JW, Catholics, anywhere in the world...maybe even on this FORUM!

Hey, I resemble that remark !

• New Castles
    New Castles

Kozmik,

Welcome to the forum. I believe the advice you are being given you should really take to heart. Investigate the doctrines and teachings and you'll see the real truth. At one time I believed as you did, but trust me the real truth is out there.

Good luck to you!

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

I think Kozmik is afraid to look at any of the links we provided. He may end up finding out the real truth!

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

confusedjw

(...er....spelled .... might be the word you were looking for)

"Spelt" is perfectly acceptable on this side of the Atlantic.

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

Nos... well, at 23rd Mark Chapter 2,56x10>10 it says; yay, one can sleep around and still be able to convince at least yourself it's okay by god, but if thou lookest on the websites of the apostates then thou pecker shalt shrivel up

• galaxy7
    galaxy7
    actually ive looked into the mormons, budda, athiest, lutheran, protestant and it all sums up to be a bunch of BULL CRAP

Kosmik you have alot of learning to do

As I have stated before it is not true what you have been taught is a lie

you havent researched enough go back to go and start again

the only bullcrap is the faithful discreet slave

its the blind leading the blind put your contacts in and look again

the mormons have the apostles you have the FDS

they have their book of mormon you have the new world translation

whats the difference

like you said it all sums up to a bunch of bull crap

• Nazgul
    Nazgul

Letting babies who need blood die needlessly is evil.

Years ago, before you were born, they were against organ transplants. People died. That was evil.

A few decades ago they were against hemophiliac preparations (made from blood components) now they allow them. For years hemophiliacs died needlessly. Evil.

Before our time, they were against vaccines. Children died from preventable deseases. Very evil.

In the 60's scores of brothers and sisters in Malawi were raped, beaten, persecuted and killed because the society would not let them register with the ruling party. At the same time the brothers in Mexico routinely avoided mandatory military service by bribing their local officials. A practice known by the society. Inconsistently Evil.

Currently, their policy requires two witnesses in cases of child abuse before a body of elders. That never happens, hence, sexual predators go unpunished. Horribly Evil.

Some people leave the witnesses simply because they no longer believe. They are disfellowshipped and cut away from their dear family. Just for changing their minds. This to me is very evil.

They have made their organization the mediator between man and god. When the bible clearly says that the mediator is Jesus. Taking the place of Jesus is evil.

I could go on and on... but I'm not sure you're really listening or what would be better yet, looking into it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit