Hey im NEW

by kozmik 108 Replies latest jw experiences

• itsallgoodnow
    itsallgoodnow

I just realized it was really bad form for me to say "f*** off" in your "hi, I'm new" thread. Moderators, please forgive me! I should have saved it for later

• Valis
    Valis
    JWs are known for their kindness to society.

where are those facts? Where are the charitable works? Nowhere that's where! They don't give a crap about what goes on around them...we're all gonna die anyway. AND anyone who dares think that peddling Watchtowers is more important than feeding the poor and assisting the less fortunate has a screwed up set of values period. Still didn't answer my question BTW.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Xena
    Xena

Curious...so how do you know the real from the fake??? And how do you know they outnumber the fake?

• kls
    kls

There is so much you don't know about the org. they tell you not to look at apostates sites ,why because many of us here know the real truth, what the org. is worth , secrets ,lies tearing familys apart, suicide rate among witnesses and as far as the jw molestings, the org. knew this was going on and did nothing and are doing nothing. If the annointed have communication with Jehovah did he fail to tell them what was going on or did Jehovah feel that was not important. Every answer is on a site all i am asking before it is to late for you is look and come to youre own conclusion.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    But the religion definately covers the structure that the bible has set down, and i respect that.

Well, at least that's what you've been taught all of your life. There are millions and millions of other 'true' Christians that would argue that point. Your 18, you've got a lot to learn, so enjoy the ride..... Knowledge and the real 'truth' are up ahead.

• kozmik
    kozmik

The reason i sound uptight is because we are on the subject of religion. If you met me on the street you would NEVER think i was a JW. I mean im not some gothic freak or anything but you wouldnt expect it. Now unless you would bring up religion then i wouldnt think about it. Im not uptight at all, and about being a virgin, well i said what i said i know i get play but im not gonna argue about it, there really is no point.

• itsallgoodnow
    itsallgoodnow

I was only messing around. I knew that would press your buttons, because I think that's what you were trying to do with us...

Knowledge is power, numbers don't lie, and the truth eventually does get found out. That's all I'm gonna say. I hope you find what you are looking for, man.

Peace.

• kozmik
    kozmik

No, alot of my family is lutheran, catholics, protestants etc etc. JW clearly outshines any religion. Im not saying everyone in there is perfect, but if you have faith in god, and you do what is set down for you in a structured manner as it says in the bible you cant go wrong. YOU CANT ARGUE WITH THE BIBLE. i know im pretty much dead to the org but i still have faith, hopefully it will take me somwhere. JW have contributed to many inventions, i am constantly learning about the good that JWs bring to this world, many scientist, doctors, etc etc. They build with the money they are provided with. Everything that i have experienced in the org has been great and why am i going to base my faith on a buch of stuff some lunatics did that called themselves JW? Show me a BETTER religion and then ill check it out.

• Valis
    Valis

look for yourself...we don't have to show you anything....we choose to show you and point you in the direction of learning some things about the religion you hold so dear. Yet you take no time to look, read, listen and observe. As if we have to validate what you believe or something...sheesh...I wish you the best, but have little more use in talking to you. You extole the virtues of JWland yet are a self proclaimed hypocrite. No thanks and enjoy your time here.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Xena
    Xena

koz, you sound like what you probably are....an 18 year old guy raised as a dub who is "on a break" from it presently but still believes what they teach and plans on returning to it eventually. Would that be about it?

How about before you go back you investigate a few of their doctrines...I mean like you said...if it's the "truth" then it will hold up to any questioning, right? Try reading some stuff not published by the dubs...see how it stacks up with that they are teaching...look into some other religions and see if what the dubs say about them is true...look around this board a bit more with an open mind...

Test out your faith...don't accept anything blindly...isn't that what the Bible teaches?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit