by kozmik 108 Replies latest jw experiences

• Sassy
    Sassy
    But as for me and my household....no thanks

I like that Xena...

• Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.
    Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.

Hello tossdik kozmik,

At this point cheeses reaches out and puts a welcoming around around his new friend and showers him with hugs and kisses. So young. And with so much to learn.

Be wary my son, there are a lot of wolves in sheep's clothing on this site. I could mention names - but by their own wickedness they will become evident.

Show you a better religion? WELL! It just so happens that I have toyed with the idea of starting my own (endowed as I am with such a spiritual and charismatic nature. Not to mention sound theological and moral values) religion. Presently I am looking for prospective disciples (especially those with two jobs, as tithing will be a major feature of being a devoted Cheeses Witness).

Let me take you by the hand and guide you into a future where sickness will still prevail, crime will.. (oh best not dwell too long on that subject). Somethings will be better I am sure. But at least you can have the satisfaction of knowing that your tithes are contributing towards the lavish lifestyle of someone who really deserves to be pampered. We will talk about doctrine after the tithing contract has been signed.

cheeses. A rock of consolation to the weary and weak (especially the weak).

• kozmik
    kozmik

actually ive looked into the mormons, budda, athiest, lutheran, protestant and it all sums up to be a bunch of BULL CRAP!

• Xena
    Xena

Really koz? What exactly about them was total crap? What ways did you find they differed significantly from dubs? Specifics would be nice

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

And Xena, we should ask Kosmik to spell correctly!!

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Jesus said something to the effect of: one should just throw a mill stone around his neck and throw himself into the sea, rather than stumbling the little ones that come to him. To me, that speaks of the gravity of ignoring the needs of the little children for the greater need (to them) of protecting the religion's public reputation. Personally, I believe it *should* be the other way around. As long as their policies (the two eyewitness rule, the failure to report to the authorities, and their dislike of outside qualified therapists to deal with the damage that is wrought) continue to hurt the children, and protect the abusers, all those that continue to go door-to-door, to meetings, and profess themselves as JWs are just as bloodguilty by being in the frightened, but quiet, majority.

"The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion. " Edmund Burke

CG

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

Funkyderek: I think it's spelt Jehovah.

(...er....spelled .... might be the word you were looking for)

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

And to think....just last week I started a thread "where are all the trolls"

Seems they always come out in force around the full moon in April all full of gobspit.

• Sabine
    Sabine

Koz I gotta say this in all sincerity...I wish my 21 year old daughter was more like you. Unfortunately she was not able to step out and have a good time, enjoy being young like you are obviously doing.

She pioneered right out of high school, four years later all her friends were married, some with kids. She got desparate for male attention and had an unbaptized publisher over to our house while we were out of town. The elders heard about it right away, and came and threatened to DF her and remover her as a pioneer. She killed herself the next day. Talk about loving support from the congregation after her death...NOT, it seems somehow it must have been our fault!!

By the way how do you feel about disfellowshipping someone and the emotional blackmail it really is???

I hope you don't think you are a sinner and somehow unworthy of God's love, I don't wish that on anyone.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    i am constantly learning about the good that JWs bring to this world, many scientist, doctors, etc etc.

You forgot THE CLEANERS!!! All workers have those nice clean offices thanx to the JWs.

They build with the money they are provided with.

That's for damn sure:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/9137/1.ashx
    http://www.silentlambs.org/newsletter/NewsLetterItem.cfm?SendoutID=87

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit