Hey im NEW

by kozmik 108 Replies latest jw experiences

• Carmel
    Carmel

What "structure" has the JWs laid down? If that isn't a bunch of dubble talk crap, I don't know what is! Better come clean! You can fornicate all you want physically, but going back to the spiritual fornication with the witlesses is a different kettle of fish. Hold on to your skinny arse, you're in for a ride.

caveman

• kozmik
    kozmik

I am openly admitting of what i do wrong. And How are you gonna sit there and tell me that the book of mormons makes sense...i mean cmon when europeans arrived on that side of the planet dont you think there would be ANY recolection of christianity? And if they rejected jesus, dont you think they would already know what christianity was...and i mean serioulsy, in the bible it says how there is nothing more and nthing less precise than what is contained in the books.

I know i sin constantly under gods eyes, obviously there i something that i must be doing wrong to be posting in here, lol. But whatever im just a guy with his own personal experiences, if they kicked me out, i wouldnt blame them for my OWN problems and go attacking the org every chance i get. They set rules, you &%$@ up, your out...plain n simple.

• Gopher
    Gopher

I'm glad you're here, Kozmik (if you're being real with us, and I'm inclined to give you the benefit of the doubt).

they kicked me out, i wouldnt blame them for my OWN problems and go attacking the org every chance i get.

We'll see... if and when that happens to you. If you experienced it, you may change your tune. I didn't think I would. I thought I'd try to come back.

They set rules, you fuck up, your out...plain n simple.

This statement implies that there is NO favoritism in the organization, and assumes that human elders are qualified to judge others based on a brief judicial hearing. Those two assumptions are blatantly untrue.

Never mind the unfairness of having a whole bunch of people listen to what three men have to say about you, and also the fact that every person who is disfellowshipped (because of the secrecy involved) gets gossipped about later.

I am not saying that anyone who acts like a creep needs to be accepted by everyone. I'm just saying that people should be able to use their God-given reasoning abilities to determine who is and who isn't a good person to hang with. This doesn't need to be dictated by a committee or an organization, if the Bible statement is true that Christians "train their power of reason by use". Disfellowshipping by committee and the enforced shunning that follows is a control tactic authored by WT Society leaders to rule their flock by means of fear rather than love.

• kozmik
    kozmik

I agree, i had a friend that was kicked out and i was like, damn what the heck i think hes pretty cool. So i kept talkin to him like whatever, it didnt change my faith. I dont think i will get kicked out because i will most likely comply to slowly make changes in my life, but if i really would be kicked out, then seriously i would blame myself...its not their fault. And ive seen people of high rank being kicked out, there really is no favoritism when it comes to violating the word of god.

• Atilla
    Atilla
    there really is no favoritism when it comes to violating the word of god

unless, of course your dad is an elder and you say so sorry, never happen again I'm telling you this is the last time.

• kozmik
    kozmik

Well obviously an elder would know his own son better than someone else. Its not favoritism, its just knowing him better. And again if they repent themselves then they are allowed to maintain, but if they just said it so they wouldn tbe kicked out its not doing any good because you cant hide anything from god.

• Atilla
    Atilla

Hey, I'm a big fan of nepitism, my word for the day. Usually it is used in politics but it works just fine in religion as well.

• NaruNaruChan
    NaruNaruChan

Kozmik,

What's up dude. Look, everybody on this board, including myself, have been hurt by JWs, so don't expect any sympathy for them. As a whole, JWs are quite an evil religion for what they practice. Maybe they have some things that seem righteous, but the underlying teaching is the same as in any cult, and I say that as a graduating college student with a strong biblical background as an ex-jw.

Take off the rose-coloured glasses and dig into www.freeminds.org and you'll gain such a huge grasp on what bothers those of us on here who are still bleeding from JW-inflicted wounds. Some people on here were disfellowshipped for taking blood transfusions, and haven't spoken to family members in years because of WT teachings that are CONSTANTLY changing and finding 'new light.'

In my experience, it's not worth it. Christianity as a whole is not worth it. Religion is truly a snare and a racket and JWs are really no different than any other religion, including cults. Do the Research and don't touch a single Watchtower publication when you do it.

Then you'll know the 'truth' and the 'truth' will set you free.

• kozmik
    kozmik

Evil religion in what they practice? WTF? what is evil about JW!? hahaha, wow. Anyway, about the blood, i mean im not sure what i would do, i havent been there, hopefully i never will...but they do that fora reason, and it comes Straight from the bible. What they teach and go by is FROM the bible, i dont know how evil that can be.

• bebu
    bebu

I don't think you've even bothered checking out the quotes site, or the freeminds site yet, have you?

If 2 groups of people read the Bible, and both claim that they understand it... yet their theologies are worlds apart... what factors are the difference? The explicit truth is that the ONLY difference to affect the JW theologies is the addition of the WATCHTOWER. Therefore, it ISN"T the Bible that they believe in afterall... because the people who ONLY read the Bible are in another place entirely.

Think about this!

What it boils down to is: JWs NEED those magazines more than the Bible! The Bible is barely read at all--just Watchtower commentaries.

BTW... we are still waiting to hear about your responses from visiting the sites suggested. Whether good or bad, what are your initial thoughts? Hope you'll take the time...

bebu

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit