E-Watchman Has Sent NGO Letters to Over 5000 U.S. Congregations!

by Greenpalmtreestillmine 76 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

"But there is nothing carefully concealed that will not be revealed, and secret that will not become known."--Luke 12:3

• Maverick
    Maverick

I would love to get a reprintable copy of this material. I printed out a copy of the DPI NGO letter off the UN web site and plan to do a mass mailout the Thursday before the Memorial. I have also been giving copies to all my neighbors and customers that know I was involved with the Borg. E-Watchman put together a great letter! Maverick

• Room 215
    Room 215

Great letter; I fear, however, that it's as futile an effort as it is courageous. Robotic JWs are conditioned to toss such letters unread into the trash; there's no queston, though, that of the 5,000 at least some will get read.

• Greenpalmtreestillmine
    Greenpalmtreestillmine

I wonder if the fact that E-Watchman signed his name and also gave his address will cause some elders who would usually toss something like that in the trash to read it instead in order to incriminate him to the Society?

Most of them will not know that the letter is being sent to thousands of congregations and as a result may feel that they must take action themselves by contacting the Society directly after of course reading the incriminating letter.

Sabrina

• Dansk
    Dansk

Hi Sabrina,

It's interesting that E-Watchman considers himself one of the Annointed. As the annointed are supposedly providing spiritual food at the proper time AND if E-Watchman is well-known and respected his letter just MIGHT be a catalyst. We live in hope!

Ian

• nobody told me
    nobody told me

Maverick---great idea!!!, I've been leaving them on the dubs cars. I mailed one to where a "big shot" elder has his business. He basically only hires elders and pioneers.

• Gozz
    Gozz

e-watchman takes the leap (or the plunge, as you may)

Dansk, I doubt many 'll consider e-watchman a bonafide Annointed; he's not working hand-in-hand with his fellow Christ's Brothers, neither does he seem to be serving shoulder-to-shoulder with them; he must be an evil slave. He's probably sheep in wolf's clothing, but the WT 'll make him wolf in wolf's clothing. The matter of his disfellowshipping is a question of very short time.

Great letter though. E-mail lists, anyone?

• Dansk
    Dansk

Hi Gozz,

From what I can remember (I visited his site a long time ago) E-Watchman genuinely considered himself one of the Annointed and regularly attended a congregation - though the JWs there had no idea he lived a double life. He may well have taken the emblems, been an elder, gone out on field misery, given talks, etc. Coming out into the open thus, perhaps he WILL cause a tremendous stir. He has supposedly been a "good Dub" for many years.

Ian

• toreador
    toreador

I have to say that was a well written letter by E Watchman. How he considers himself one of the annointed of JWs though is beyond me.

Tor

• gumby
    gumby

If all the letters arrive close to the same time.....then perhaps there will be no time for instructions from higher ups telling the P.O. or Secretary's to "destroy the letter and not to even open it". As some have said.....most witnesses will not even be aware of this letter, but if only A FEW have their eyes opened ......then those few will spread it to others too. A little at a time.

Great letter!

Gumby

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit