E-Watchman Has Sent NGO Letters to Over 5000 U.S. Congregations!

by Greenpalmtreestillmine 76 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Greenpalmtreestillmine
    Greenpalmtreestillmine

E-Watchman has sent over 5000 letters to congregations in the U.S informing them of the NGO debacle and a similar one to 101 Branches around the world. And according to his guestbook post he has signed his real name to the letters!

Great work and great news!

Here is the letter:

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

interesting.

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Well, all right. It's about time he came forward and announced himself.

It's a great work, I admit, but I hope that he follows up with Christian compassion and love. He's shaking the tree, a lot of poor little nuts are going to drop out.

CZAR

• lurk
    lurk

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow ............can't wait for the next installment re the fall out

what an excellant letter

• Funchback
    Funchback

Good stuff!

• Greenpalmtreestillmine
    Greenpalmtreestillmine

The fact that E-Watchman is revealing his real name on those letters is indicative of how strongly he feels about all this.

Sabrina

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Damn...the man has balls... It will be interesting to find out the repercussions.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Balls of steel, i say. Puts his money where his mouth is. 'Course, if he has his way, the dropping nuts will become christian of some sort. That softens the fall somewhat. Later on, they can drop further to atheist, buddhist, or whatever. (Just a figure of speach atheism is fine)

SS

• bisous
    bisous

yeah like they'll read it to the congregation....nice try though.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

That certainly is a momentous undertaking, but how effective will it be?

It's not as if the letter will be read aloud to the congregation or posted on the bulletin board for all to read - it will be read by one of the congregation elders and then destroyed.

I wonder what it would cost to print the letter in the Sunday New York Times? THAT would reach a lot of people!

I hope that eWatchman has carefully considered the possible consequences his action will have on his "relatinship" with the WTB&TS. If he is not already disfellowshipped, it is pretty likely that this will do it for him.

Overall, I think he deserves props for taking action.

Good for you, eWatchman!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit