E-Watchman Has Sent NGO Letters to Over 5000 U.S. Congregations!

by Greenpalmtreestillmine 76 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• joenobody
    joenobody

No they won't read it to the congregations, but perhaps some of the presiding overseers who receive this letter may not be aware of the issue. I can imagine it will shake a few of them. I wonder if this will cause a stir and make the circuit and district overseers call a special meeting. That would be the expected manner of dealing with things.

• galaxy7
    galaxy7

So is E-Watchman going to get disfellowshiped??

That was a great letter

The truth shall make you free

• Euphemism
    Euphemism

As cautious as he's been, I doubt that he would take this step unless his head is already on the block, and he's decided to go out with a bang.

I could be wrong, of course, but that's my best guess.

• SYN
    SYN

Well, it looks like there's only one way forward for E-Watchman now!

Expect an announcement that he's been disfellowshipped within days, people. Days. If not hours.

Nobody does stuff like this and gets away with it. Bethel's gonna go CHOP CHOP!

On second consideration, it's not easy to do something like this. Somewhere in the Continental United States there's a big old pair of steel cajones just a'swingin' in the breeze...

E-Watchman comes clean! I was actually waiting for something like to happen. He seems to have taken the whole NGO thing really seriously...

• jwsons
    jwsons

So.. You Know now become You Know Too MUch and ...will be disfellowship soon ? jwsons

• izobcenec
    izobcenec

So who is this E-watchman anyway?

• Dansk
    Dansk

Remember the elder's reply to Shotgun - he said he'd still serve the GB even if he found out they'd lied!

THAT'S the mentality of these people! The letter is good, yes! But the JWs are just going to say "Look, we're being persecuted just as we were warned! You can't trust these apostates - they're lying just to discredit Watchtower."

On the other hand, those few who CAN see the truth of this letter will, hopefully, leave. THAT has got to be good news.

Ian

• Latte
    Latte

I would gladly deliver details of the UN Link info to JW's.

It is so damning!!!

Personally I would like to see a very simple version - just directed to JW's individually.

E-Watchman

Well done!!

• Will Power
    Will Power

this is a very good letter. Do you think it is going out to Canada.

This quote is another example of how the elders and "above" BELIEVE to enforce "that loyalty to the org is more important than the truth."

Publishers who are disturbed over the matter and who happen to speak about the scandal to other brothers and sisters in the congregation are finding themselves accused of apostasy by incredulous elders. The Watchtower has put the elders in the unenviable position of possibly wrongly disfellowshipping Jehovah's Witnesses from the congregation for merely speaking the truth about the Watchtower's hypocrisy. How tragic!

When they find out what they have done, will they follow their conscience? will they go and put back together all the families that have been blown apart?

NY times idea is a good one.

will p

• Dansk
    Dansk
    When they find out what they have done, will they follow their conscience? will they go and put back together all the families that have been blown apart?

NO! Because they've no guts and they like their positions! They'll only leave when there's no-one left to laud it over.

Ian

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit