E-Watchman Has Sent NGO Letters to Over 5000 U.S. Congregations!

by Greenpalmtreestillmine 76 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

HONESTY AND REVEALING THE HYPOCRITICAL CONDUCT OF A RELIGION

THAT STILL CLAIMS TO BE GODS ONLY CHANNEL ON EARTH BUT HAS GONE ASTRAY IS EXACTLY WHAT JESUS DID.

DO YOU ATTACT JESUS ALSO?

WHILE E WATCH HAS HIS FAULTS HE HAS NOT ONLY THE RIGHT BUT THE OBLIGATION TO REVEAL THE DISHONESTY AND HYPOCRISY OF A NOW DEFUNCT ORGANIZATION.

HOW DARE YOU THROW YOUR HOLIER THAN THOU CRITICISMS AT THIS MAN.

Outoftheorg

• Odrade
    Odrade

Here we go again, another JW saying that Jehovah tests his follower to prove their loyalty by allowing deception to go unchecked within his organization. Doesn't the scriptures say that Jehovah will not test us with LIES?

So... we prove our loyalty to Jehovah by sticking to an organization that lies to us, instead of loyally sticking to truth and dismissing the lying organization? Have I got that one right?

• Heatmiser
    Heatmiser
    YOU speak against Jehovah Choosen ones. You call yourself one of the Anointed but the spirit in which you operate belies your claim.

Why don't you explain how they are "THE CHOSEN ONES". And if he was one of the spirit directed annointed it would be his DUTY to expose a corrupt publishing company that poses as gods only channel to mankind.

• JustTickledPink
    JustTickledPink

E-watchman! Congratulations.

About a full page ad in a well known newspaper like NyTimes and USAToday... how much would that cost? If everyone donated a few dollars, could we get it printed??? I bet just getting it printed would get media attention.

I think it's something to seriously consider and I'd happily donate towards that!

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

E-Watchman winds me up, I find it patronising and it speaks from both sides of its mouth. It is dishonest, and over-babbly. It should just come out and declare what it really stands for, rather than try and continue to be all things to all people. I've been accused of sitting on the fence before, but I never made a whole website out of it.

Intelectual Analysing Insightful...."let us put you right EW"....... I don;t think so.

Pass.

Scoob

• steve2
    steve2

I cannot make up my mind about PRESSINGFORWARD'S post: If it's genuine, it's so over the top and irrationally hot-headed as to be like a caricature of the JWs. A good Jehovah's witness like you should not be trolling through this website! Threats about Satan, indeed. Go back to your Watchtower and leave things in Jehovah's hands, ye of little compassion or faith.

On the other hand, if it's a fake response, well done. It certainly captured a certain familiar organizational arrogance!

• Honesty
    Honesty

It may wake a few up but most of the dubs around here only want to deny to themselves that Jehovah's organisation could do anything wrong. Even when they saw that Lloyd Barry and Don Adams names were both listed as representatives for different years. The elders accused me of apostasy and lying when I brought it to their attention. Then when they called Bethel (read your bible and see what kind of center for religion that place came to be) they swallowed the library pass hook line and sinker without flinching. I pray for the unsuspecting sincere witnesses who are caught up in the WT's deception that they'll jump out of that sinking ship before it goes down. Hopefully, they'll find out who the real Jesus is before it's too late.

If you take a good look at the origins of the WTBTS and its leaders its obvious whose approval they had and continue to enjoy. No small wonder they don't want the dubs to read all the literature published since the 1800's.

• Honesty
    Honesty

Brother,

Don't take anyone's word for it. Go to your local library and look up all the evidence that contradicts everything the WTBTS stands for. 607 BCE, etc. I admit, it is hard to believe but after 6 months of denial and trying to prove the facts wrong I had to make the conscience decision to sever ties with the WTBTS.

Read your Bible and compare the Kingdom Interlinear with it everywhere worship is in the NWT Christian Greek Scriptures then look at the word obeisance and ask yourself why is obeisance inserted for worship in every instance where the scripture pertains to Jesus. The WTBTS is and always has been against Jesus.

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Honesty.... Just out of interest......you talk about finding the real Jesus.......is that something you have done with the help or affiliation of any church......if so which one?

• dh
    dh

Great letter, I think it is one that could be very useful to keep on file and refer to when the UN issue comes up. It explains it better than most of us could on the spur of the moment.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit