E-Watchman Has Sent NGO Letters to Over 5000 U.S. Congregations!

by Greenpalmtreestillmine 76 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Gozz
    Gozz

Hi Dansk: I hope he's quite well-known; and if he maintains his position and continues to attend after 'action' is taken against him, perhaps that'll be additional 'witness'. E-watchman will match Brooklyn at the level of conviction (and the irrationalities it leads men to) ; only that his appears to be stronger than the Society's; and, of course, he's on the side of truth here.

Since e-watchman 's sending the letters to thousands of congregation in the US, he must be spending quite a chunk; but I wonder how he intends to get the letters to "Jehovah's Witnesses" though; the title reads "letter to Jehovah's Wtinesses and the Watchtower Society".

I've seen 'near-violent' reactions by some loyal JWs to the UN/NGO information; e-watchman's letter, written in a style most witnesses would easily identify with, and by one of them, is perhaps one of the best presentations of the issue to the JW. Again, email lists anyone??

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

wow... that's $1850 on postage alone!

• Panda
    Panda

Great letter. Because it will be considered contraband many elders families will get to read it and to tell others about it. It may come to legend like notoriety. Oh also CO's and DO's and folks at legal in NYC. Pioneers will be curious to read it if they get the chance. Great letter.

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Well if those numbers are correct, that is a hell of a lot of postage, printing and stationary costs, never mind the labour to fold, insert, envelope, stamp etc.

Is this really plausable?

It is an excellant letter though!

• Greenpalmtreestillmine
    Greenpalmtreestillmine

From what I've read on E-Watchman's site he is not alone. There is a brother helping to run the site for him and there could possibly be others behind the scenes helping. So yes, with help he could easily send out that many letters.

Sabrina

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D

A well written letter indeed.

I hope that he is seeing this through as he states he is. It is a considereable undertaking just with time and energy alone.

I wonder if he could have a "Kinko's" or similar print shop put this together for him 'mail ready' & with a bulk postage rate to save time and money?

• heathen
    heathen

Nice job on the letter but I doubt it will do much , the WTBTS already has the elders in a state of denial . I went to the local cong last year to the Isaiah book study and they made clear that they were not going to discuss the issue with people who asked questions they even suggested baffeling people with BS . I couldn't believe the way they stated that .

• lurk
    lurk

maybe ppl will copy it and hand it out outside halls and big gatherings or post i through ppls doors.

what about an advert in national newspapers .........jk

• Maverick
    Maverick

As far as bulk mailouts go you will pay between one and three thousands dollars to start. I spend a few hundred dollars evertime I send out letters. I time them to hit on Fridays or Saturdays and never to the Elders or CO. Different envelopes, different stamps, some metered, a few to the Mrs. and from the regional Post Office so the post marks are not the same. The return addresses are always a challenge, but that can be overcome. This make it hard to call and warn anyone. Let the Elders get copies from the publishers, this way you get more bang for your buck! Maverick

• stichione
    stichione

I am skeptical that e-watchman signed his own name. He may have much criticism for how the leadership of the WTS has developed some of its doctrines and certain blunders it has made in recent times, but I doubt he would ever risk being df'd from the Org.

Proof of this is that he refuses to identify himself on his own website, and I read on another post at this Forum that he concealed his true identity and address when he registered his domain. He doesn't like the spotlight and would rather remain in the darkness of anonimity.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit