APOSTATES AT THE ASSEMBLY...

by cyber-sista 60 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• abbagail
    abbagail

"...climb way up in the rafters of Wil Rodgers Colliseum....can you imagine if a bunch of leaflets fell down from above? *LOL* bwahaha"
    ----------

Double bwahaha, I love that idea, too! Mix in some confetti and colored baloons along with the leaflets for a really colorful production! I wonder how much to rent a helicopter or the Goodyear Blimp to hover over a DC and drop leaflets/confetti/balloons when the JWs exit the building on the final day (larger attendance Sunday afternoons, ya know ;-)

Speaking of balloons, I know there are "TALKING BALLOONS" on the market which you program yourself to say whatever you want it to say. A really enthusiastic entrepreneurial 'poztate could set up a stand nearby the DC and sell (or give away) colorful "talking balloons" with pre-recorded short ''poztate-public-servic- announcements' in the balloons. lol.

• abbagail
    abbagail

"For instance in a crowded metropolitan area like Atlanta, Billboards go at a 3 month lease for $4000..."
    ---------

Too bad we couldn't rent it for ONE DAY, $4,000 divided by 90 days is only $45 bucks! We could each scrape that up in no time for whichever city near us is hosting the DC!
    ;-)

• abbagail
    abbagail

"...right across your windscreen every time you park your car..."
    ---------------------

That too is an excellent idea, a sun-shield I think they call 'em down here in FLA. Maybe Corvin would add this product to his new xJW Paraphernalia Products Store! ;-)

• abbagail
    abbagail

One last 'mass media advertising' idea, here on the beach, especially during tourist season, those small airplanes fly up and down the surf all day long trailing a long banner/message behind them.... here's a few I pulled off the net...

http://www.airsign.com/

AirSign

is Mass Media Aerial and Mobile Campaigns that work

Air Superiority

A mainstay of military strategy for over 60 years

Now you can employ it in the battle for market share:

The 300 sheet front-page ad in the sky

NASCAR
    SPRINGBREAK
    Memorial - Labor Day: Beaches
    NFL & NCAA College Football, Trade shows and Metro Traffic
    Jehovah's Witness District Conventions!

No page flipping
    No zapping
    No tuning out
    No hanging up
    No throwing out
    No deletion, Non intrusive:
    NO ESCAPE!

AirSign - providing Air Superiority since 1996.
    Member OAAA, Alternative Media Council

Aerial and Mobile Advertising that works.

How much ?
    Flight charges depend on quantity. Flight options range from single hour flights with personal messages to daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly programs as well as NASCAR and summer packages.

Please call for individual pricing: 888-645-3442 or e-mail us at [email protected]
    harald Ibele
    [email protected]

-----------------------

LOL, I like his reference to 'military strategy' and the "battle" for attracting attention.
    BTW, I added the JW-DC to his list of functions, in case you hadn't guessed. ;-)

And here's 2 other such companies... though it seems none of them are giving prices on their sites... further contact is evidently required...
    -----------------

Banner Towing In Any City
    Personal Message-Business Promotion Placement In Any Market Nationwide
    http://www.aerial-vision.com/
    Aerial Advertising Buying Concepts and Solutions
    Commercial ? Personal ? Political ? Motion Picture
    Exclusive Distributor in the United States and Asia
    877-2-FLY-ADS
    Email: info@aerial-vision.com
    -------------

Arnold Aerial Advertising
    Nationwide Aerial Advertising
    Airplane advertising with the pros
    http://arnoldaerial.com/
    "MORE PEOPLE REMEMBER AERIAL ADS THAN ANY OTHER FORM OF ADVERTISING" (I never knew that! Wonder why? Think the JWs would bother to LOOK UP? ;-)
    Nationwide Service
    1-800-311-9130
    FREE QUOTE http://arnoldaerial.com/quote.php
    Email: [email protected]

• abbagail
    abbagail

Ken wrote:
    "If they hide child abusers, they are neither faithful nor discreet."
    ----------

That is PRICELESS!
    & Amen Ken.

If I may, I'd like to take the liberty to re-word that "IF" part...

"Hiding child abusers IS neither faithful nor discreet."

Grits

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

ITS SUNDAY MORNING --

Do you know where your children are?

www.silentlambs.org

CG

• cyber-sista
    cyber-sista
    Yes, early rising apostates could enter the coliseums and tape individual flyers on the backside of the doors in EACH stall in each ladies' room. Any woman can't help but look right at it as she takes her seat on the queen's throne! ;-) At least ONE person would see each 'flyer' anyway.

Great ideas Grits!

Great questions everyone...These direct and to the point questioning can help in many situations when XJWs are confronted by others and want to give a defense. If you can think of any more keep them coming...

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Who's afraid of the big bad wolf? (with a picture of the Big bad wolf dressed up in red riding hood's cloak and basket, knocking on the door, while Red Riding Hood hides nervously on the other side)

www.silentlambs.org

CG

• simplesally
    simplesally

If you make it seem that its not an apostate site they will look. If you are blatant..........like making a direct stab at them or the GB, chances are most won't look.

The one about "its Sunday morning, do you know where your children are?" could be effective because most won't know the name of silentlambs........and the slogan has no inference to JW's. Although the one about hiding child abusers is neither faithful nor discreet...well that would make a great billboard sign, one not to be avoided and would get attention.

• IT Support
    IT Support

Grits,

"Hiding child abusers IS neither faithful nor discreet."

Excellent, your wording is much better!

Regards,

Ken

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit