Escape THIS !

by Simon 119 Replies latest social entertainment

• Simon
    Simon
    Must Find Way to Get Even With Simon!!!

Funny ... people at work were saying that on Friday afternoon !!

• maxwell
    maxwell

It took me several hours total over two or three sessions. The nice thing is that it must have used some cookies to save my last level whenever I had to leave. My brain must be slowing down and I had to go into chat and ask for hints three times. But I finally got out at about 3AM this morning. Someone posted a spoiler page for level 12. I probably wouldn't have needed that last hint if I had not cut all the wires in the second room in the Basement/Area 51. I cut too many wires and it was all dark and I couldn't see all of that last critical cupboard. Woops hope I'm not spoiling it too much for anyone..

• bisous
    bisous

ok simon, i have wasted half my day on this!!! the people in the chat say you can continue...so i'm going to come back....i better be where i started or all of your name's are mud ...put yer dukes up....lol

Boxer

• Gadget
    Gadget
    Must Find Way to Get Even With Simon!!!

Funny ... people at work were saying that on Friday afternoon !!

If anybody is interested I'll be seeing Simon while he is in a drunken state in a few weeks, a good time for somebody to talk me into getting their revenge for them. I'm open to bribes............

• chachasmum
    chachasmum

Thanks Drwtsn32

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

Arrrgggghhhhh......

I spent my time on that for that ending...... :P

• wednesday
    wednesday

i'm on level 6 and can't figure a way out. there are too many people in chat room for help. I am done in the trap door with my flashlight and for the life of me, i guess i'm brain dead but i can't figure a way out. help!!!

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Wednesday, remind what is on level 6....I'm on 12, and have a whole bunch of "finds" but can't figure a way past the red laser barriers (2)

Frannie B

• wednesday
    wednesday

it is the motorcycle room and it has a trpa door with 2 rooms below it. U take the flashlight and go down the trap, but for the life of me, i see no way out. how do i get out of there?

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Keep clicking on the tiles above the trap door if you haven't already... they will eventually drop down and open the trap door.....take a bulb from the motorcycle light on the right side....use it to fix the flashlight....use the fire hose to climb down thru the trap door

Or are you stuck in the rooms below? If you are, tell me what's there...

FB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit