Why cant I get it????

• Satans little helper
    Satans little helper
    It took far more than an hour...
    I think someone was cheating

The following may help some:
    http://www.angelfire.com/ill/motaswalkthroughs/GREENWALL.JPG

The lamp lights up the barrier code.

In that same room there's a key over the ceiling light (need the chair to get to it) that allows you to open the locker for the final key.

LT of the "Spoilers" class.

Ok, this is where I am stuck, where is the friggin barrier code input?

• Satans little helper
    Satans little helper

ahhhhhh Just tried tapping it into the wall by the door. This is what phazed me, the lack of feedback from actions.

Simon, I will have you know I have wasted several hours on this, the effect on UK productivity will send the economy into nosedive!

bashing penguins anyone?

• Angharad
    Angharad

I gave up this morning - but its just dragged me back. I got past the green wall YAY .... but now I'm sitting in the dark because I cut the wrong wire and I cant get through the last barrier

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Oops - Green wire only, I'm afraid!
    Leave the Red and Blue ones well alone!
    LOL

(I cut them all, too, but managed to complete)

For a "Flash" game, it's pretty well done (though there are typos - LOL).

• Sara Annie
    Sara Annie

Well, that was an absolutely delightful way to lower my work day productivity! I do regret having to admit that little toe's link to the solution for the green wall was the one 'cheat' item I had to use. I spent 2 hours (1 last night, 1 this morning) doing nothing but frustrating myself and the lowest number of non-green lights I could get down to was 6!

After that, enjoyable and smooth sailing with a little stop to scratch my head once or twice.

My favorite element was the smiley code pad. Very fun!

Thanks, Simon, that was a great link.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Cool cheat on the green wall, LT! I did something quite different, but it worked.

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

I didn't know aliens were for real. But I hate these ones ....

-

Blue frustrated Bubblegum Girl

• mouthy
    mouthy

As I sit here !!! bald from pulling out my hair ,crying,stupid, knowing you put this on Simon to send me over the edge!!!! I managed to get into the room, find the key, (didnt work) find the screwdriver & the box -opened the cupboard spent two hours just putting the bloody poster back.Cant get out of the room & I dont think any of you are funny....( stomps out of the room into my padded cell.

• flower
    flower

lol grace! see you never should have started playin. i played yesterday and it took a few hours just to get to level 7 i think. the one with the motorcycle. but i couldnt get out of there and gave up.

Grace,....a hint. the key to your door is stuck in the lock on the other side. gotta push it out somehow and get it into your room ;)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit