Escape THIS !

by Simon 119 Replies latest social entertainment

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

I'm making some cream pies and stuck on level 12 in front of the red laser barrier, yall.....lemme know Chachas when ya get back...I'll see if I can help...K?

FB

• jgnat
    jgnat

Frannie, there are a few more objects to collect upstairs. Move the shelving unit back over the hole and climb back up. Find the green wall.

I finished last night! (Cheated and found some hints online). Woop woop Woop woop.

Anybody gonna help Mouthy get out of the first room?

• chachasmum
    chachasmum

jnat where on line did you get hints. i'm stuck in the fourth level and i am flumaxed.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

ooooo...thanks, jgnat...will try it....I'll try to help Mouthy, too, if she tells me where she is and what's in there...

Frannie B

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

okay, I found the green wall (all solved) NOW what?

FB

• jgnat
    jgnat

Last I heard, Mouthy was trying to put the poster back on the wall in room 1.

Cheater's web page:

http://motaswalkthroughs.tripod.com/

• chachasmum
    chachasmum

Mouthy

take the pic of the wall slide it under the door. click on the pillow there you will get the key.click on the tool box in the cupboard you will get a long screw poke the screw through the keyhole the key will drop on the pic. then click on the pic it will come back through the door with the key. That's all i can remember.

• chachasmum
    chachasmum

jnat

Thanks!!!!!!!

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

jgnat!!! HELP!! I tried the cheater's web page and my cursor is replaced by a white plus sign and won't work

FB

• jgnat
    jgnat

That tripod! Full of popups! Try F5 to clear any cookies you might have picked up.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit