Escape THIS !

by Simon 119 Replies latest social entertainment

• chachasmum
    chachasmum

I got the slabs under the bridge and the rat in the box i'm stumped. What do i do with the rat in the box??

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Okay, click twice on the left tile, once on the middle tile and twice on the right tile, then place the boxed head on the glass surface

Frannie B

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

I've got a screwdriver, a key, and I've located a code on a locker by the light of the lamp with the moveable arm...I'm on level 12 in front of the last red laser barrier...what now? I can't find what to unlock, unscrew or decode. Oh, I also have a key card.

Frannie B

• chachasmum
    chachasmum

Thanks frannie, i just tried it nothing happened i'm going to try again.

• chachasmum
    chachasmum

I DID IT yeahhhhhhh

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

I've got a screwdriver, a key, and I've located a code on a locker by the light of the lamp with the moveable arm...I'm on level 12 in front of the last red laser barrier...what now? I can't find what to unlock, unscrew or decode. Oh, I also have a key card. Can someone help?

Frannie B

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Oh well, I couldn't do it at all. Once I got the head in the box and the 3 tiles in the next room, they wouldn't go anywhere but stay on the ceiling. So good night.

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

Help I'm stuck in level 9, have the computer screen on and can switch between the two rooms with letters , but I can't figure it out. It has my son and I baffled. Our eyes are bloodshot.

And thanks alot Simon. I can't figure out a better way then to suck the time away from house work.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

What are the letters, CJ?

Frannie B

• chachasmum
    chachasmum

I'm stuck on level 4 got me feeliing quite stupid. I'm off to do my laundry. For all you techies i guess it's a piece of cake.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit