Escape THIS !

by Simon 119 Replies latest social entertainment

• wednesday
    wednesday

http://regretless.com/dodo/newworld/funstuff/games/motas.txt

this is a good site. It finally provided a key to the green wall that worked. I had tried 2 other keys and they did not work. But this one, if followed , will work. If it worked for me, it will work. I hadn't needed major help until level 11-12 and I had actually almost figured out the green wall, about it took a long time.

I finished it. yeah!!!! My brain feels like it has run a marathron.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    Now i'm in level 8 i cannot make that chess piece go into the fire place.My brain hurts, i'm so frustrated. And i know chess too!!!!! The cheaters page doesn't help either.

Chachas, that chess piece is a Knight...it always moves in any direction, but it moves 3 squares....this means if it begins on a dark square, it lands on a light square. The way it moves is two squares in one direction and one square perpendicular, kinda in an "L" shape....now all you hafta do is keep maneuvering the knight until it lands right in front of the exit....tiles will light up where you should go with a glowing spiral in the center.....try it...it'll work, just takes a little concentration and planning ahead.

FB

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    Well, even with help, I cannot complete level 12. The beams just never go away.

pfft! If *I* can do it, YOU can, seeitall...

Frannie B

• detective
    detective

okay, I'm out (finally!!!!)

someone tell me how you managed to get out if you cut all the wires like I did? I could NOT get out for the life of me and had to back track out and try it again, repeating some of the earlier puzzles.

So, give it up- if you cut all the wires, how did you get out?

• detective
    detective

Still wondering about escaping if you cut all the wires...

anybody?

• wednesday
    wednesday

http://regretless.com/dodo/newworld/funstuff/games/motas.txt

Go to ths site and read through level 12. It will walk u through it.

• maxwell
    maxwell

detective,

I cut all the wires also and I ended up cheating. Someone posted a spoiler page for the last level in the chatroom. I don't remember the url. It told me about the cabinet in one of the rooms in the basement that I was supposed to unlock with the first key in order to get the last key. I had a security card and a key, and I knew the key in my possession had to open something where I could get the key for the last door, but I kept missing that one necessary cabinet in the dark basement even though I thought I had went over everything down there in detail. The spoiler page told me exactly which room to look in and I found the cabinet after I did that. The security card did nothing for me on that level. So I did figure out most of the level on my own, but I needed some help after knocking out the power down there. It is possible to escape on your own after cutting all the wires. You just have to be very thorough in checking out the basement.

• chachasmum
    chachasmum

Thanks fran

I've still had no luck so looks like i'll be forever stuck on level 8. I know chess too. I get the knight to the fire place and the darned thing says ''not yet'' chacha of the frustrated class

• TheSilence
    TheSilence

Chacha,

You can't go directly into the fireplace. There will be a glowing spot on the floor you have to get it onto, and each time you get it onto the glowing spot it will move. Once you do it enough times the glowing spot is in the fireplace.

Hope this helps ;)

Jackie

• CountryGuy
    CountryGuy
    Well I hate you simon!!!! Do you hear me?????/ YES!!!!! I am a Christian.... But I Hate you!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mouthy, I know how you feel!

There is a gap in my posts between 3/4 and 3/12. I spent all my free time getting out of that d@mn room! But I finally did it and I don't hate Simon anymore!

I used to think I was smart. But between believing the JWs and this website... I don't know anymore!

CountryGuy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit