Escape THIS !

by Simon 119 Replies latest social entertainment

• Satans little helper
    Satans little helper

I beat it, it's the room where you need to rebuild the triangle to open the security lock. I'm now stuck on level 9 the alien spaceship room, I've entered the code into the computer but the door won't open - all I get is a picture of a room on the computer and the only active part of the picture is the door which leads to a picture of another room - the letters eh and da are on various elements of the room but I don't get it

• Angharad
    Angharad

You got different letters to me - anagram

• Satans little helper
    Satans little helper

this is addictive and is made more difficult by the lack of feedback when you do some things. Has anyone managed to suss out the green wall? There has to be some geometric way of solving the puzzle but I cannot work it out, it's friday and my head hurts!

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Here's a hint SLH: It seems you can solve the green wall by turning all but three bricks green. They don't all have to be green.

• donkey
    donkey

Simon - 1 hour my ass.

I took over 2 hours...and I wore out my mouse. But I finally got the naked girl to jump out of the cake.

• Satans little helper
    Satans little helper

interesting, I managed to get the wall back, now I haven't got a clue as to where to use the extra screwdriver. I'm stuck at the last barrier infront of the locked door

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

SLH: The screwdriver will help you disable the middle laser barrier.

• Satans little helper
    Satans little helper

done that already. Only cut the wire that kills the middle barrier though, should I have cut all three? I am left with a screwdriver and big key but cannot drop the barrier covering the door

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

It took far more than an hour...
    I think someone was cheating

The following may help some:
    http://www.angelfire.com/ill/motaswalkthroughs/GREENWALL.JPG

The lamp lights up the barrier code.

In that same room there's a key over the ceiling light (need the chair to get to it) that allows you to open the locker for the final key.

LT of the "Spoilers" class.

• siegswife
    siegswife

Simon, I could kick your butt! I had every intention of paying bills this morning and got caught up in that darned game. I had to stop at that smiley face keypad because an hour and a half had already gone by....along with the morning and my good intentions. Lea

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit