Escape THIS !

by Simon 119 Replies latest social entertainment

• wednesday
    wednesday

yes i am stuck the rooms below, one rom has a bed and old bricks on floor and a cabinet, empty, and it leads through a door to another room with a cabinet, a box full of flashlights, a locked cabinet, the celing has a grated grill, which is suspect is the floor from the room with the cycle. What am i down here for anyway.? there appears no way out of the rooms. Actually the front door does not say it is locked

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

I must have missed that part....I never saw a box of flashlights....keep clicking on everything till something gives....and sometimes I close the window and return to "continue" and things begin to "happen" to help me find the way out....

FB

• wednesday
    wednesday

well how did u get out of ther? i have clicked on everythihg and nothing give do u remeber how u got out of the room?

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

The rooms you described with the box of flashlights didn't appear to me and I don't remember what the rooms I *was* in looked like, so I don't remember how I got out....sorry

FB

• wednesday
    wednesday

well i admit i was brain dead by the time i got to level 6 and just could not see how u could escape fromt the level below the trap door. and u didn't, i finally stumbled onto a key over the locker and it unlocked the front door just like that.

tomorrow, i tackle the Pipes, level 7. I have no idea what to do with them but i'm too tired ot do it today.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

I don't blame ya...I've been playing since yesterday...blech

FB

• chachasmum
    chachasmum

Help!!!!!! I carn't get out of the room with the stone tile. level 3

• chachasmum
    chachasmum

Help!!!!!! I carn't get out of the room with the stone tile. level 3

• flower
    flower

chacha...under the bridge is where you put the tiles. they have to be lined up so that a continuous line is created across all three. then the head(rat) goes in there.

have fun catchin him ;)

• chachasmum
    chachasmum

THANKS FLOWER i'm going to try it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit