Escape THIS !

by Simon 119 Replies latest social entertainment

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

I found another motas walkthru website that's not tripod, which my program doesn't accept.....This one WORKS!!! I'm DONE!!! Finis!!!!

http://finalgrunt.free.fr/

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! This site has ALL 12 LEVELS walkthrus!!!!!

Frannie B (who can go on with her life now)

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

completed it. only got help once.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Well I hate you simon!!!! Do you hear me?????/ YES!!!!! I am a Christian.... But I Hate you!!!!!!!!!!!! I got out of the first palce thanks to flower. Then I got into the computor room Cant open the ruddy box for the disk, cant find the code for the door, cant say I love Simon anymore >>>>takes gun Shoots simon>>>BANG I and I am not going to go there any more>>> at 76 years old I would hate the headlines to read "Old Woman shoots self, After 25 years in a Cult ---Jehovahs Witness-- the Owner of a board named Simon sent her off her mind by telling her to get free on stupid rooms. She couldnt do it - feeling such a failure she ended her life - DO NOT SEND DONATIONS to Simon

• chachasmum
    chachasmum

ROTFLMAO@Mouthy

It sure is a brain twisting game i am now up to level 7 and cannot take much more. My brain and eyes are swimming.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Especially for Chachas & Mouthy!

http://finalgrunt.free.fr/ This hyperlink is to a website that discloses the secrets to getting from one level to another and finally exiting the dang thing...heheheh Has ALL 12 LEVELS!!!

GO for it!!

Frannie B

• mouthy
    mouthy

Thank you my darling Frannie where was you before they took me away in a straight jacket.... LOL No I wont go there again... I spent to many hours going Bonkers I went to your page but I still couldnt do it ....It is hard to teach an old dog new tricks. Hope Somon knows I am only kidding ( I think ) Wont listen to him anymore - He has all those awards !!!! All I got was WARTS!!!!

• chachasmum
    chachasmum

Well i got to level 7. My friend came in i started to show her the game, somehow i closed out of my game by accident now i have to start from the begining again. Mouthy give me that gun.grrrrrrrrr

• flower
    flower

chacas....anytime you leave you can come back and click continue to start where you left off. ;)

• chachasmum
    chachasmum

Now i'm in level 8 i cannot make that chess piece go into the fire place.My brain hurts, i'm so frustrated. And i know chess too!!!!! The cheaters page doesn't help either.

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Well, even with help, I cannot complete level 12. The beams just never go away.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit