Say Something Only A Jehovah's Witness Would Say

by minimus 113 Replies latest jw friends

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

cypher50:

"Are you in the truth?"...

The truth.........ugg! I say the lie now!

I once heard a pioneer sister say when observing how the wealthy lived in a country club (I had hired her to work with me, we did cleaning), "Well it's a good thing they are living in their paradise now because they are going to die at Armageddon."I nearly lost my lunch.

Kate

• integ
    integ

Sound down into our hearts

Full share in the ministry

Beg off from serving Jah

Behoove

Indeed

Yes brothers...Yes.

• Steve Lowry
    Steve Lowry

"You know Steve, all you need to do is to sit down with a brother and have a bible study." My mom when I was a young man going through a tough time.

"You know Steve, 1975 is just around the corner." Uh, mom again.

"Is he in the Truth?"

"Oh, he?s no longer in the Truth."

"I?m in the Truth."

"Oh, he?s weak."

"She?s a pioneer!"

"Oh that?s pagan!"

"1975 is a marked year in human history!" All JW?s pre-1975.

"I never believed 1975 was the End if this system of Things." Any JW who lived through it and is STILL a JW.

"I don?t have to read anything other than the Society?s publications to know the truth."

"Well, he must have committed some kind of immorality if he got disfellowshipped."

"Disassociating ourselves from those who have been disfellowshipped is an act of love!"

"Oh, I heard he went to Bethel!"

"She?s one of the Anointed, you know."

"I never want to displease Jehovah." Translation; I never want to displease the WBTS.

"Oh no, we don?t want to change your religion!" Lie presented at the door.

"You?ll get a deadly disease if you get a blood transfusion!"

"Well, actually Jesus wasn?t born in December." Probably accurate but almost always spoken in a condescending, I know it all tone.

"Science and history proves Jesus died on a stake." Uh, bullshit.

"Reading the Awake magazine for four years is the equivalent to getting a college education!" Mom, once again.

"(Born again) Christians get all emotional when they sing their songs."

"She?s too worldly minded to make a good wife." Mom again. This time in a way though, she was right. The girl was a slut. She banged my JW elder brother-in-law and destroyed my family in the process.

These are but a few that I recall hearing and experiencing JW?s say growing up amongst them.

Steve

• Valis
    Valis

"since you left the truth it has been like a family member has died"..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• cyber-sista
    cyber-sista

Buy out the oportune time for yourselves because the days are wicked!

translation: Don't ever do anything fun or not WT related....the only worthwhile pursuits are WT related: meetings, field service, study, personal study and more study...

THE society, THE organization, THE brothers, THE worldwide brotherhood, THE friends, THE worldwide association of JWs, etc, etc.... now it sounds rather like THE mob or a cult to me

• minimus
    minimus

Steve Lowry-----------That was GREAT!!!!!!!

• Nadsam
    Nadsam

The worst witness is still better than the best worldly person

• dustyb
    dustyb

maybe we should study the watchtower instead of having sex tonite, hun.

are you aware that the catholics are a pedophile paradise?

stay away from movies, video games and TV because they're the work of satan.

Football is da DEVIL =D

• talesin
    talesin

dustyb

You are a never-ending source of joy. Pls don't stop sharing yr dry humour w/ us.

"Jehovah will provide"

This one just keeps gettin' me, can't help it. (!!!!????)

t

• minimus
    minimus

It's obvious we're living in the last days since 1914.......The apostates are trying to get everyone out of the truth......Satan is always after us......Jehovah knows those that belong to Him......There are more earthquakes since 1914 than at any other time in human history!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit