by minimus 113 Replies latest jw friends

• galaxy7
    galaxy7

You cannot be saved by just believing in Jesus

you cannot understand the bible without our study aides

• codeblue
    codeblue

Here's one I just remembered:

The act of getting baptized is like Noah and his family getting on the Ark, they both save lives.

Codeblue

• redshoes
    redshoes

CAN YOU REALLY DRAW CLOSE TO GOD ?.HOWEVER ,THE BIBLE LOVINGLY URGES US ''DRAW CLOSE TO GOD,AND HE WILL DRAW CLOSE TO YOU''

ONLY WE ,JEHOVAS WITNESSES GOT THE TRUE RELIGION.WE ARE THE ONLY ONES WITH THE HOPE OF EVERLASTING LIFE ON EARTH.

YOU CAN LIVE FOREVER IN A PARADISE EARTH.

WE LIVE IN THE LAST DAYS,THE END OF THIS SYSTEM OF THINGS IS VERY NEAR.

WE LOVE TO GO TO PEOPLE BECAUSE WE LOVE THEM AND CARE FOR THEM.

WE ARE A LARGE FAMILY WITH LOT OF LOVE FOR ONE ANOTHER.WE HAVE TENDER LOVE FOR OUR YOUNG ONES,AND WE PROVVIDE THE BEST IN EVERY THINGS.

BROTHERS AND SISTERS ARE VERY COOPERATIVE SO MUCH SO THEY ARE ALWAYS KEEN TO SACRIFICE TIME AND ENERGY TO HELP THE ONES IN NEED.

JESUS SAID''LET THE LITTLE ONES COME TO ME''

YES WE ARE IMPERFECT LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE BUT THE LOVINGLY BROTHERS IN THE CONGREGATION CAN HELP TO OVERCOME THE FEARS BY SHOWING US THE WAY THEY BEHAVE AS AN EXAMPLE.

• cyber-sista
    cyber-sista

Aloha Red shoe...Yes, I remember those ones "taking the lead" "those gifts in men"

bikerchic...Thanks for reminding me about Stoops manufacturing (cring). I admit I bought one of their industrial book bags once. It was very ugly and weighed a ton, but it fit all the JW literature perfectly. I always felt a little strange about Stoops making a profit selling stuff for JW use, but I guess that was the name of the game. That new worldwide donation purse (pictured) in your link is really going a bit far I think--I feel sorry for anyone who would subject themselves to carrying that thing around...

here's the link again--if you want to cring

http://www.stoopsmfg.com/

• smack
    smack

fine associations

• Goshawk
    Goshawk

(((genpro)))

Know what you mean, also grew up in that time frame.

"I wish Jehovah would bring Armagedon now because I KNOW I would survive."

Usually screamed by a mother after she just got through slapping/kicking the crap out of the offending kid.

Goshawk

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

The word "encourage." <shiver> "Let's encourage Brother Weak by hitting him over the head with a giant rubber mallet until he turns in his time."

CG

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

• new light
    • .......there was some over-zealous brothers
    • loving provisions
    • loving arrangements

"this will be my house in the new system" would have to be the most disturbing thing I've heard (though from what I have seen, not suprising)

".........as good as a college education" would have to be the most contemptuous of a young person' s intellect

• Cicatrix
    Cicatrix

"We must avoid independent thinking" thinking- noun The act of using ONE'S mind to produce thoughts. Isn't the term independent thinking kind of redundant?

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

"We need to ask ourselves..."

"We need to examine ourselves..."

"We need to look closely at our circumstances..."

"We need to make sure..."

"We need to be humble..."

"We need to respect the arrangement..."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit