LMAO ThiChi!!

• nilfun
    nilfun

Jesus. ((Gespro)))

• Jade
    Jade

"we have new light"

"for conduct unbecoming of a christian"

we noticed you didn't turn in a time slip this month, was that an oversight or are you getting weak"

• brooklynNY
    brooklynNY

"last days"

• codeblue
    codeblue

"Worldly people are bad association"

"You can't trust worldly people"

"Have you got your new outfit for the assembly?"

when in field service: "I hope they don't answer their door"...(lol...for real!)

Codeblue

• brooklynNY
    brooklynNY

The FDS is "God's Channel of Communication on earth

• cypher50
    cypher50

The FDS is "God's Channel of Communication on earth

I always found it funny that JWs are quick to insult Catholics for putting so much faith in the Pope but many JWs don't even know who is part of the Governing Body or what they exactly do.

• gespro
    gespro

This "mother" should be arrested!!

Minimus, I've often wondered if she would do time if she pulled those stunts now. This was the late 60's to late 70's when she did this stuff...

Thank you Nilfun.

It's been rough...I'm just now learning to cope with my own rage and not continuing the tradition with my own children. Therapy and most of all Jesus' words and example have kept me from going postal at any given time. THAT'S the truth!

Here's another:

Fight the fine fight of the faith!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Actually I am glad my mother has died - she was not in the truth so at least she will get resurrected now and I will see her in the new system whereas if she had lived she would have died at Armaggeddon - so it is a blessing she has died

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit