Say Something Only A Jehovah's Witness Would Say

by minimus 113 Replies latest jw friends

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Here's two popular ones

Food in Due Season and

Food at the Proper Time

do you think they have a copyright on those?

• mouthy
    mouthy

Good afternoon ,My name is Grace Gough. I am calling on you breifly to share with you the good news!!! Have you ever thought how it would be to live in a paradize earth? You Have??? How wonderful. Well do you know the scriptures tells us how to attain that. I would like to leave you this Free bible & would give a free bible study.... Wonderful Do you hace the time NOW!!!!! _______ Little did they know I was just as Mouthy then as I am now- it did not turn out to be a brief message!!!! THAT was MY FIRST lie!!! The rest was what followed whe I trapped all 10 of them.......Shame on me!!!!

• Momofmany
    Momofmany

We are no part of the world

The God of this system of things

You must stay in the truth if you want your daughter resurected

I obey God rather than men.(blood, voting, or when a question is asked they don't think they should have to answer)

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

When Jehovah puts hooks in its jaws, then Gog of Magog will induce the scarlet coloured wild beast to turn on the great harlot, Babylon the Great. That will be the precurser to the Great tribulation which will be climaxed by the great day of God the almighty, known as Armageddon - but only after the King of The North has entered into the Land of Decoration

• gespro
    gespro

Hi Guys!

Sorry about the HUGE print!! Should I reformat it?

g

• minimus
    minimus

These are soooo good!.........

• brooklynNY
    brooklynNY

I like the answer you get when someone asks "What will happen to the people who are not reached through the preaching of the good news?" You usually hear something to the effect: "Jehovah reads the heart of the good and bad" If this is the case why did we have to waste our time in field service?

• minimus
    minimus

I like the one about the ressurection, too. "I'm glad my parents died. It's better because now they can get the HOPE of a ressurection.' You see, that's said because only Jehovah knows yet we all can at least, "hope".

• Puternut
    Puternut

"the truth will set you free"

• cypher50
    cypher50

Actually, Puternut, many people I know say that one...it is usually applied to just getting something off your chest though. However, I think only JWs would say something like "Are you in the truth?"...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit