Say Something Only A Jehovah's Witness Would Say

by minimus 113 Replies latest jw friends

• ambush23
    ambush23

"out in service" is my personal favorite

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

I'm not a JW, but when I ask my JW friend a pointed question that they can't (or won't) answer, they say:

"That's a very good question, and I want to answer it properly....let me get back to you on that". Then they change the subject and I never do get an answer.

• IWasDuped
    IWasDuped

"This might be your only test"

"We might have to share a cell with them (fellow JW) in the concentration camp"

"I don't have time to read books. I hardly have enough time to read my magazines"

"In the new system, we will all be perfect"

• doodle-v
    doodle-v

"you know we are living in the last days"

"yep, its just like in the days of noah, people are eating and drinking and getting married"

"oh I just know that is a blessing from Jehover!"

"Don't we feel sorry for those that don't have the hope of the paradise erf?

"you know you should'nt talk against what the elders have to say"

"oh she fell out the troof" (how the hell do you "fall" out the troof? LOL!)

"run in such a way that you may attain the prize" gag

"They must be under the influence of Satan!!!"

Doodle-V

• NoBorg
    NoBorg

"makes mention"

• flower
    flower

"music that is debasing"

"the "B" school"

• Undecided
    Undecided

Are you a pioneer? Is he a worldly person? Fieldservice. Regular publisher. Getting in your time. Street work. Magazine bag.Congregation book study.Theocratic ministry school. Do you give talks?

Ken P.

• BeautifulGarbage
    BeautifulGarbage

"He's a Brother"

This from my Father to imply that this person is more trustworthy (neither steal, or cheat) than a Non-Brother

Of course, the irony of this statement was that, my Father, himself a "brother" would steal and cheat on a regular basis.

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

"pagan origins"

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

I have to agree, when a relative that wasn't a dub died, and somebody said,

"At least he has a better chance [of making it into paradise] than he did before."

This was meant to be comforting? Yeesh.

"We are the finest people in the world." - actual quote from the last convention I was at.

"Brothers, aren't we grateful for such a fine seven part symposium on the Dangers of Fleshly Delights?"

Masturbation is bad, mmkay?

CZAR

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit