What Is The Most Ridiculous Thing You Have Heard From A Witness?

by minimus 133 Replies latest jw friends

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

One brother I knew swore up and down that the only way we can not hurt the earth anymore in the new system was run around naked and live under bushes or caves

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-isGzfYUZ4

• longgone
    longgone

Sunday morning Watchtower lesson.

The scripture about the feminine vessel being the weaker one was cited in the paragraph. A sister commented that a man is strong like a beer stein and a woman is like a fine crytal glass...😒😒

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

LoveUniHateExams funny.😂😊☺😊😂

• purrpurr
    purrpurr

Here's another said a few weeks after 9/11 "well folks it looks like Armageddon has started doesn't it?"

Said from the platform in the Sunday talk

• days of future passed
    days of future passed

A sister told me that since she had worn a bathing cap when she was baptized, she was afraid her head wouldn't make it into the new order.

I said not to worry. If god can recreate a whole new body, he could certainly give you a new head. That seemed to reassure her.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

There was a supposed letter going round from a brother who had business dealings with people who worked at the UN. He mustered up the courage to ask a high ranking official there when they were planning on doing away with religion. The official then got upset that Jehovah’s Witnesses had cracked the code about the UN and that their dastardly plans were in danger of being leaked ahead of schedule. He told the brother to not say anything and that is was coming soon.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW
    A sister told me that since she had worn a bathing cap when she was baptized, she was afraid her head wouldn't make it into the new order.

Seriously? That's the best wackadoodle statement I've heard from a Dub, but why should that shock me, that's the kind of folks that are drawn to da troof.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

1.Jehovah`s have preached in all the inhabited earth ? No they haven`t.

2.Jehovah`s Witnesses are the only ones who preach Bible truth ? How come since they keep changing the "truth"

3.We abhor child sex abusers,:

Then why has there been such a cover up and a failure to report abusers of child sexual abuse in so many congregations all around the world ?

Elders conducting judicial Committee meetings in house about allegations of child sexual abuse and not once contacting the police or child protection authorities about these allegations and meeting out sanctions either against the perpetrator and even the victim of such an abuse in certain situations.

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

This is the best imperfect organization.

We've never made false predictions, we've just erred in our understanding of predictions.

• snugglebunny
    snugglebunny

" We'll take out a 25 year mortgage Honey instead of the 20 years. The payments will be less and it'll never be paid up anyway." My Dad to my Mum, 1964.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit