USA Election 2004

by Simon 242 Replies latest social current

• William Penwell
    William Penwell
    How about you send Bush and his entire family to Saudi Arabia, after all Bush Senior was having breakfast with the Bin Laden on the morning of 9/11-coicidence? They could start a new oil company together like they did back in the 80's and live happily ever after until of course the company goes bankrupt like all the other oil companies the Bushies owned.

Some tough election questions for Mr. Bush that he should be made to answer,

In the following days after 9/11 there were a dozen or so Bin Ladens in the US that were flown out of the country in secret. Why weren't held for questioning?? Could they have not had some information that would have helped the investigation?? Even though some 3000+ people were killed they still let them go at tax payers expense. Is it human lives or money that count?

Will

• patio34
    patio34

Quote of the day:

"Uh, er, ummmmm, uh, what I mean is, urrrr, ummm, Tim, is errrr,
    ummm....."

George Bush on Meet The Press, Sunday February 8, 2004

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Minimus, Yeru, please pm me your addy's. I believe I have a couple bets to pay off.

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

May the best man win !

... and that means not Bush

Like you'd know.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

And the writer concedes, "Our enemy is growing stronger day after day, and its intelligence information increases. By God, this is suffocation."

These are the words of Al Qaeda operatives in Iraq to their superiors in Afghanistan/Pakistan...this was on the ABC News web site...not being reported much this clear sign of success.

Thanks Yeru....

Those are comforting words in the war on terror.

Maybe I really don't need the device to remotely flush my toilet prior to entering the bathroom afterall.

***** Rub a Dub

• SYN
    SYN

I think Blair should win the election.

http://blair2004.com/

And if Bush doesn't "win" again, I'll be extremely surprised. You'll be able to knock me over with a feather!

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan
    with the electoral college those living in states with high polarised voting in the direction of one particular party - your individual vote is a complete waste of time.

I don't think my state falls in the above category - I believe Clinton won Ohio in '92 and '96, but Bush Inc. won pretty big here in 2000. I don't think it's going to be so easy for him here this time around, I will be among those making sure of that!

• grows1
    grows1

No major candidate represents the American people. Bush and Kerry are internationalists, blue blood elitists, CFR members, who BOTH pushed for NAFTA,WTO, and are going to enact FTAA, the new pan American agreement that will further siphon jobs out of the USA. Both represent and protect corporate interest to the detriment of working people. Kucinich is the American version of Putin who wants us to live in collectives and bow to the state and Edwards is the ambulance chasing multimillionaire idiot with a southern drawl who represents the ABA. As long as the Repub and Democratic parties continue to control the election process no one who really wants to represent us, the people, has a chance.

• angelkins
    angelkins

As far as I am concerned Yeru and all his supporters on this board should just pound sand. I am sick of all of the Bush apologists with their heads in the sand. Scarrrrry!

Anybody but Bush.

• minimus
    minimus

six----It's ok. I'm letting you off the hook.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit