USA Election 2004

by Simon 242 Replies latest social current

• Atilla
    Atilla

How about you send Bush and his entire family to Saudi Arabia, after all Bush Senior was having breakfast with the Bin Laden on the morning of 9/11-coicidence? They could start a new oil company together like they did back in the 80's and live happily ever after until of course the company goes bankrupt like all the other oil companies the Bushies owned.

BushLaden Oil Co. Sounds Great and I'm sure the watchtower will buy stock.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

I TOTALLY agree, Simon....NOT Bush!

Is there anywhere else he can go.......

We already have his corrupt minion governor Perry in Austin and the Elder bush here in Houston.

95SF, one can only hope! But if he's gonna return to Texas, I hope Texans make him put his "money where his mouth is" where his statement re: "rehabilitation for Texas Prison inmates is concerned....the TDCJ system is SOOOO corrupt!

Frannie B

• Celia
    Celia

Bush should be sent back to Texas - He shouldn't be in the White House now anyway - What a m*r*n ! ! ! Babbling id**t - Power hungry, elitist, doesn't have a clue - As others have said, anybody but Bush, please - I like Kucinich, but he has no chance - Edwards is my favorite, but Kerry will do, anybody but Bush. And that's the opinion of half of the country.

• minimus
    minimus

Simon, you dog..... Don't you censor ANYBODY regarding politics. You are the king of sh*tstirrers! Signed____Minimus, your pupil.

• donkey
    donkey

Bush and the democrats are just the same...they both overspend.

It is mental masturbation to think there is any difference or that your vote makes any difference. Further with the electoral college those living in states with high polarised voting in the direction of one particular party - your individual vote is a complete waste of time.

• Pleasuredome
  • Guest 77
    Guest 77

Pleasuredome hit the nail on the head. The International Bankers will put whomever they see fit to further their agenda, and I make no 'skull' & 'bones' about it.

Guest 77

• Shaft
    Shaft

100% Right Simon! My mother, who got into an accident at the end of last year, used her walker to go and vote in the Michigan Democratic Caucus for John Kerry. This is a person whose very first vote was for Barry Goldwater and voted for almost all Republican presidents including Nixon, Ford, Reagan, and the elder Bush. There was a report on ABC news about one of our economically troubled cities nearby and the lifelong Republican mayor who has never voted for a Democrat for president is seriously considering it. At my place of work many of the young people cannot go see doctors when they are sick because they cannot afford to. A lot of people are struggling hard right now and Bush is oblivious to it. Andy

• Shaft
    Shaft
    As for Kucinich, I really like him, but agree he doesn't have a chance, but I wish he did. He also doesn't LOOK Presidential, which is a sad thing to say, but it's true.

I totally agree. He is the only candidate that I agree with on just about every issue. Andy

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

I still don't vote, but I love election years; the raise is so interesting! Just love the debates and all!

DY

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit